Reviews for Didn't Know I Cared
BrokenTragedy chapter 4 . 5/6
...UPDATE!¡
nanichan54 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Such an amazing story. Please continue!
ElricAddict chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Oh please tell me you're gonna continue it, it's not finished! ahh i wanna kno what happens! You're a good writer
idkgba27 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Lovely. Really, really.
invaderCaedis chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh man... this made me feel horrible. The tension it's going to kill me. Tell me you're going to continue it! It's awesome, somehow, and I'd like to know little Butters' destiny.
fallingwthstyle chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh wow, it's not finished. I'm following this now, hoping for updates. You are an excellent writer, and I can't believe how few reviews this has gotten; there's a lot of little details in there (like referring back to a LOT of episodes from the show and putting it in the background of your story), your characters are amazingly right on...I hope you continue this. And I hope things look up for you, too.

Thank you for this story.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow...THIS is an interesting thing to stumble into tonight. I see you've been working on it for a long time, and now I get to read a complete story. Your characters are *excellent*. You pulled me in hook, line, and sinker with this...I can't wait to see what happens next. I know what I'll be doing for the next hour or so :)

"It was days like this when he remembered what Stan had said to him a few years ago – "We feel bad for other people." genius.

Thank you for this!
E.N chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I know what it's like, too. The reason I didn't...? I had someone relying on me. I had my little sister. She needed me. I wasn't enough of an asshole to leave a three year old to fend for a house where no one else had the time of day for her.

I've never really watched south park, but this story has me fascinated. Please keep going? And thank you for continuing, in spite of what you're going through. I really hope it gets better soon.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Yep, I gotta say, this is pretty damn accurate. Not sure if that makes sense, but I guess it's the best I can come up with at the moment. Thanks for uploading this.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Holy crap I really want to read more O_O Soooooo hooked... Update soon? Please?
Eternal chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
... I don't even LIKE south park and I wanna read the rest of this.
Pinecallado chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Aww that's it? :(

Well anyway, it was still a good read! :)
mpkio2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Aww, very sad but I really liked this fanfic. There isn;t enouh Cartman/Butters on here so this was a joy to read. :)

*Added to favs!*
adelineadrenaline chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I need moooaaar!
LillyFrost chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This may sound over-dramatic but if you don't continue this i will cry! So please continue .