Reviews for ADPIE
Louise chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
GUH. Is the only coherent response I have after completing one of your fics. You honestly deserve much more reviews as everything you write has such weight and its the kind of angst you simply long for more of. I'm looking forward to all your others you plan on posting, I enjoy how you write these two a lot.
januaryheart chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh wow, this was a masterpiece! I'm a big fan of the way you write, it's poetic in a way. Love it, absolutely love it.
ohyellowbird chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ok so i read this on my phone last night because i couldn't wait until i got home. FUCK DUDE, i have missed your words so damn much. this was, like, really really incredible. the all around ambience of it was just so heartbreaking and lovely. poor tater tot! he is just like a little kicked puppy all the time. and violet, i know she's justified, but augh! don't leave poor tate out in the rain for so long! the progression of their relationship in this fic unfurled perfectly and all the smut was absolutely sinful, as always. but can i just take a second to congratulate you on writing the hottest scene invoving fingering someone's wounds? i mean HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SO HOT. HOW WAS IT SO HOT? ughhh. i love this and you and thanks for rec'ing me and scarwo but i don't think anyone really needs to read fic besides yours. you're DABOMBDIGGITY
TheDevotchka chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I really enjoyed this, your tone is perfection as always.
A Dirty Little Secret chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Every time I read your stuff, I'm left entirely speechless. My emotions are doing so many different things that I don't have words for how awesome this is.

I loved that section about Tate's bullet wounds. Absolutely loved it. Most people seem to stay away from them (I guess because they're just a big question mark), and I was just so taken by that part. I think I read it three times.

"I'm totally fingering your vital organs right now."

Like...guh. I don't even know what it is that makes me love that line so much, but it's just so perfect.

Also: "She always has had him by the balls." I don't know that there's a more accurate assessment of Tate and Violet out there.

(And thanks for the rec! *blushes* That is quite the honor!)
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I've returned after a few hours, ready to review. I just, I don't understand how you do this. How is it possible that this pure beauty comes out of your mind? It's like your an angel.

When Tate asked Violet if he could come in her mouth, dear god that was the sexiest thing I've ever read, ever. I don't think anyone will ever beat that.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
My heart always breaks for Tate in your stories... this was a wonderful addendum to the last story and it has enough weight that it was solid on it's own too. I do have to admit that your stories are some of the few that 'feel' so anti-Violet to me that I like... I don't think you intend the anti-Vi feel but I get to the end of them and want to conversely smack her and hug her (while dodging the cigarette that she would surely stab in my eye for being so emotional). I think maybe it's how 'thinky' they are to me. The prose is so pretty while BEING heartbreaking, you know? Like this part (it slayed me and broke me into a million pieces) - /He doesn't know if he'll ever say it again, now. He's too scared she won't ever say it to him again, scared if he does say it, sweetly, tenderly when he's inside of her that her eyes will go wide and stay open when she comes, that she'll slump back into the pillows and the bed and just smile her cruel little smile up at him like he's offered her his soul and is only then realizing she's going to eat it instead of keep it safe./ Like this is devastating with it's beauty and yet it's just so dang painful too. Long story short - I read every story and sometimes I want to smack your Violet and other times I want to bawl my eyes out for them both and I always want to wrap my arms around Tate and comfort him when the love of his life hurts him so much. You and I should really continue the conversation I was having with gimmedanger about the nature of Tate's personal 'ethics' and whether or not he's the evil monster that RM claimed among all the other claims that fic writers and fangirls have attributed to him - and of course I have my own theories. I doubt you and I would agree... but it would be an interesting question to discuss. Perhaps when I'm not at work, sneaking your review between clients. *g* (randomly and not completley off topic... I just insured a Langdon's truck this afternoon between reading and reviewing your story and it made me giggle as I was writing out his Insurance Certificate. He should name his son Tate. *snort* )
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Don't. Just, don't. Don't you ever ever ever leave me that long in between your fics again. Damn, girl. I did not realize how much I've missed your writing until I started reading this. Nobody writes like you in this fandom, you have voices for these characters that are so wonderful and amazing to read and that kill me in a hundred different little ways every time you write something new. This fic was flawless. I don't know how you do it, but you write Tate in a way that makes him feel like such a badass and yet such a lost little boy at the same time. It's heartbreaking yet completely deserved what Violet puts him through, heartbreaking because you can really feel how sorry he is and how much he loves her in this story, yet completely deserved because of what HE'S done to Violet. Ugh. Fucking fantastic. And hot like a slow burn, like a sunburn, it kind of sneaks up on you until you get to the end of the fic and you feel like you've got to re-read it and plan on taking a cold shower right afterward. Just incredible. And thanks for the recs but YOU KNOW you are the master, and you and OYB are the joint masters of the Devil's series. I'm just happy y'all let me play with your genius universe for a little while.

paceyourself chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Salut ├ętranger I knew you'd come back with five million bangs heheh, damn.

I feel bad for Tate in this, I never feel bad for Tate, woah.

"he thinks of their taste, watered down onion and how they are the consistency of milk-bogged rice cereal, oddly he can liken the gristle feel of them being chewed to scabs flaking off like eraser shavings.

It's a good color on her; it mitigates her paleness with its own delicate, washed out shade."

fuckkk the imagery in this was just wow and the leather jacket simile also was divine and i spied with my little eyes fluffy sex creeping it's way in there...Similes and metaphors have never been more poetic.

Rompers, the most underated sexual piece of clothing ugh.

I don't even know what to write in a review of one of your fics, there literally are no words, for lack of a better figurative expression... see?

dudeee you really must be superwoman if you say you've been really busy and are still writing gems like this and the others you have in the works.

penny for your brain? my miserly tuition fee savings account?