Reviews for Afterwards
NekoAnimeFreak chapter 6 . 4/29
love it! 3 Update soon...please?
CherriDoll chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Yoooooooooo keep this up! It's getting sooooo good!
vocavocavocaloid chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Aww man!
I really want to know what happens next!
Pls update!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This is so good! I need more so update soon!
Your friend chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Please update soon please please please I want to read please please
Your friend chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Great job Natalie I love it keep up the good work!
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEE!
how'ls babe chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
OH COME ON!
asianselephantsandtea chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
love it 3 dont stop writing please :))
sdrlana21 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I need more.
nevercryfor asnake in desguise chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
mother fucker you left me on a cliff hanger
pillowpuff28 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Please update soooon _
Love your stories
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Oh my God, this is making me really sad, and man, Howl needs to get his ass back over here! He can't just leave her and start falling in love with someone else. Ugh, my hEART STRINGS. Please update again soon! I love this story from the depths of my heart and it makes me really sad Sophie thinking she's just a cleaning lady and should go back to how it used to be. Youre an inspirational writer, and now I wanna write! Great job author, you cease to amaze me :) And I think you should still do it from Sophie's POV. Can't wait to read chapter 7!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Aw I feel so bad for Sophie :( She has the Prince kind of guiling her/hitting on her, and the possibility that Howl might fall in love with another woman so far away...Ugh, this story is making me anxious . I'm definitely gonna continue! This is too good :)
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Oh snap, Prince Justin is on the scene now! I wonder what's going to happen between them now? Wow, youre really building the uneasiness and tension so wonderfully yet on such a subtle level. Great job author :)