Reviews for Sue's Corner
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
I really meant this to be a joke left unanswered and it turned out awesome
LillyShepard chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
I'm in my schools choir and i want out! At the first of the year i could have quit but i didn't because i would have to do band. Anyway i still hate it and just found out i can do something better but i don't know how to get out of choir...Please help me! The singing i can't stand it anymore!
a-study-in-starkid chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
What is the most efficient way to murder someone?
JillyBean1314 chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
What do you do if you really want to be social and fun, but something in you just doesn't let you for whatever reason?
J. C chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
Hi, Sue,

I really like rock music, but my parents hate it. The same thing goes for my friends. Our parents are trying to get us to stop listening to and stop playing it all the time. There's this local... politician... who's trying to abolish rock music. What should my friends and I do?

Thanks,
J. C.
Bloody doors off chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Dear Sue Sylvester
Which is better, my little pony or Glee
One of them sing and dance about their problems and has lots of weird hair. The other has Ponies.
BlackUnicorn27 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hey Sue.
The thing is, I'm a writer (only fanfiction, but still)but the last few weeks, I just lost any inspiration I had. I always feel the need to write something, but I'm just not inspired. So what do you think I should do to get my inspiration back?

P.S: I really love the blog and how you're being direct about everything.
JillyBean1314 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Dear Sue,
I want a sandwich, but i don't feel like getting up to get it. What shall i do?
DivaMercedesJ chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
I never knew you were on this site... but now that I do, here's a question.

Why did Kurt have to leave the Cheerios? He was happy there, and he won you Nationals! Then you just dump him on his white-boy ass? What is up with that?

Signed, Mercedes Jones.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
But what if everyone at a school is out for real blood?
tiarashine chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
What's the best way in your mind to stay on top of the social latter?
JustARandomGirl chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Love the story! You are amazing!

Anyway:

Dear Sue,

There are these kids in my school who really annoy me. For lots of reasons. When I tell them to stop, they just roll their eyes at me and ignore me. I have tried almost everything, I even punched one of them in the face! That didn't stop them and landed me in detention. What should I do?
Kajdeki chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Dear Sue,

I've managed to tick off one of the meanest people at school, how do I get her and her lackeys to leave me alone without murdering them?
P chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Just want to say you do a really great job writing as Sue!
EpicAdventures111 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Dear Sue,

I really enjoy singing, and it relaxes me. However, I don't think I'm very good at it, but I can't be sure. I want to find out if I'm good, but I'm afraid to sing in front of someone else. How can I work up the courage?

EpicAdventures111