Reviews for Sue's Corner
a-study-in-starkid chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Dear Sue,

What do you do when every single person in your school is out for your blood?
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
I have a question. Let's say that you are really stressed out about your schoolwork because you are in travel soccer, and your school's musical. Both are taking up most of your life right now. What would you do?

Thanks!

Bubble
JillyBean1314 chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
There's this person i REALLY like but they don't even talk to me. What do i do?
Hoe Kicker chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Dear Sue,

This colum is by far one of the most useful things

I read. *bows*

Hoe Kicker
tiarashine chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Ok Sue so their is a boy I really like at school but I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend Beck what do I do?
Hoe Kicker chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Dear Sue,

My friend Buttercup(she has not read this story so I'm doing this for her) has a neighboor who plays bagpipes and she wants him to stop. Can you help her?
Bella Bordeaux chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Thanks for the advice, Sue!
Charlie chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
My locker neighbors are always blocking my locker and when I tell them to move they say don't get an attitude. Please help me.
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
First, I absolutely love your story, it's amazing. Here is my question.

Dearest Ms. Sylvester,

I hate my math teacher, actually, everyone in the school hates her. What can we do about it without facing the consequence of jail or juvenile detention?

Your loyal follower,

Brie
Hoe Kicker chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Dear Sue,

I have to sit next to a boy in my class and he's SUPER(this should be underlined and in glowing letters) annoying and he always talks to the girl in front of me and then before you know it their both yapping about dumb stuff like if their going to a party. And I'm really queit and they don't listen to me what should I do? By the way I think you are a head on amazing genuis! I SALUTE YOU SUE SALVESTER!

~ Hoe Kicker
BlackUnicorn27 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Hehe ;D Thanba for answering my question (: I like the way Sue C's it. ;D
Bella Bordeaux chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
What do you do when there is someone you've known for a long time but really dislike and want to cut all ties with them, but your friends are still friends with them so your constantly around that person you want to avoid, but you're afraid of hurting the feelings of your friends by saying so?
BlackUnicorn27 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Great idea!

... a question..

What do you do if someone tries to make you stop doin' something you love?
tiarashine chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Sue to help you with my question gunning for means they are always trying to attack and steal everything that is rightfully yours and thank you for your answer
tiarashine chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
What did you do about someone who is a rival and everywhere you turn they are just gunning for you
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »