Reviews for The Bet
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is.. BWAHAHHAHAA I can't even type without laughing- NYAHAHAHAHAHA
Mai96 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
First, I adore this omake. Poor Lampo.
Second, I already sent a PM for that but as I did not receive an answer (positive or negative), I reapply. I’m writing for asking permission for translate three Omake of Raising a Family – The bet, Princessa, Meeting the Varia – and a drabble - No Place For Me. I’m french, so translations will be in french. And permission to publish my works in so I think that my works is good after finished. I finished translating The bet on my computer and I would publish it for shake omake abour Raising a Family for reading Frenck who read the translation.
Thank you for your reading and I expect your reply.
Mai96
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG poor Lampo! Well this will make him never ever anger G again!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
OMG!
LOL XP
I never thought that Primo would ever have a sadistic side as well.
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*giggles*

Poor Lampo
silversecret99 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Haha
Akuma no Bara chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Should have known Lampo would never get his ten bucks
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Haha, poor Lampo! Funny little story! And update "Raising a Family" soon(please?)!
MilkCoffee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Really funny! Love it :)
peppermint twertle chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
"It's been a while since you've been able to get him this mad," said the blond. "I don't even want to know how you got him mad enough to threaten shipping you off to Cuba. Usually it's just the UK or Vietnam."

Hahahahahaha! Wow, the Vongola are so used to G's violent threats that Giotto mentions this casually!

Poor Lampo. He didn't get his ten bucks.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Tsuna has Giotto wrapped around his finger

Lampo is so annoying...
Rahxe1182 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
omg, i havent actually logged onto ff in a while. It feels like forever.

Firstly sora-chan, this was reallllky funny. Poor lampo. xD

secondly, these last two days, i got to experience ITALY! :D (this is why i havent reviewed your stories in a while, limited wifi access)

but omg, europe is fantastic, i'll have to pm you about it so i dont spam your review page. xP

another fantastic fic, please update your stories soon so i have lots to read tonight! :D please? :3

Ryuu-chan