Reviews for Hannah Montana Songfic story
yudey chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
please do a sequal to this story please
James888 chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
So Susie nick name was caterpillar ?

Wonder how she got it :)

But that was a nice lead in to the Song. Ah...

So All 3 of them are going back to Hollywood.

That so nice & if she lives up rto the song,

well...she going take the town by storm !
James888 chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
This chapter was so nice i teared up myself.

Usually when i do it because i'm sad but this was

just so touching that i couldn't help it.

Great way to get her to come back home :)
2007gracee chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
i love this story. lease do a sequel
peacewithoutawar chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
aww... i lovereturn to pooh corner and pretty little ponies too!
James888 chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
That was quite a jump there. 15 years ? But the Song was toching to her daughter as when her father sang it to her.

Sweet :) And it looks like her and Mikayla are still friends.

Thanks for the warning for the next one.
James888 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
So Lily was the one who had the baby. Sounds like they named her after Miley mother :)

One question if Lilly got pregent then how did Miley nurse her. Otherwise that was a great chapter.

Just imageing Miley singing that to her daughter as Lily watched them was so sweet and cute. Wonderful :)
2007gracee chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
i love this story and always look forward to is so good.i have always thought miley and lilly would make a cute couple
James888 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
They look so cute :) I promise myself i wouldn't cry. That was so nice of Mikayla & Sonny to sing. They look as good as Miley & Lily. I would have made it throught without crying but i decied to listen to the music while i was reading it and i couldnt help myself. Sniff :) Great Chapter and they going to have a baby too ? Another tear jerker. Wonder if they going to adopt or not. The other queston is who is goning to be called Mommy & who going to be called Mother.

Later.
James888 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Lilly got up the nerve to ask to marry ...

Robbie Ray was so much like a perfect father :)

He knew what she was asking and said yes and he was so happy that she was going to marry Miley. Ahh...

And the way she asked her to marry her was so...so...wonderful. You right. That the perfect family.

Hugs all around :)

Lastly i glad that you going to have Sonny in the next story. After all Mikayla said she was in love with Sonny as much as Miley & Lilly are. And you got share the love !

Later.
James888 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Snuggle Bear ? There a lot of bears around there :)

That really got to me. Sniff. Plus Jackon proposed to her and she accepted. Now they both know what going to happened when she getts back.

So that what Miley going to do with Lilly ?

Is that a hint :)

Latter.
James888 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Looks like Joannie didn't do too good & Lily Bear is a cute name.

Also looks like Oliver should thank Miley later. The song was perfect for him. His Classmates certinally thought so. :)
James888 chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
That nice to know that Miley & Mikayl are friends now .

Nice to know that Mikayla & Sonny are going make almost as cute a couple as Miley & Lily. :) I also think they should come out. That way they won't have hide anything.

Good song tie in too.
James888 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Lily Bear ? Nice nickname.

Vampires ? What was she eating :)

Retern to Pooh Corner & the

dream That Miley had was so cute &

I glad they together.
James888 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
So he giving his fans a farway concert. Plus i guessing he doesnt want to embressesd him self in front of his kids.

Tim McGraw is the special guest ? Sweetness.

Must have given Robby Ray good luck because

everyone seem to have a good time.