Reviews for Would You Kindly?
GAMEONREDLAZER chapter 28 . 9/28/2016
Interesting. The interactions between the twins and Jack here make their visits throughout the story suddenly make much more sense. I like how it's turning out, and hope you can finish it with the same flair the rest of this story has shown.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
I personally am only finding one, miniscule, thing from this story wrong... Why? Why is Jack Ryan trying to stop a woman from fixing Rapture? If she succeeds, Rapture is liveable again, if not, well... No harm done.

Jack called Rapture his 'responsiblity' so why would he go against one of the few people whom could resurect the city? I don't know.

Still an entertaining story, (Cohen died :( :( )

Thanks,

~David
GumGumOnigiri chapter 22 . 2/21/2016
You're really spitting these out... I love it!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
Really awesome! Though I would have had Jack just go "fuck it" and use the Instant Oxygen plasmid in that situation, a Bioshock Under Water battle would be the stuff of legend!
bioshockgirl123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
i think the lutece are flying the plane
GumGumOnigiri chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Oh dear... Adam slugs!? That little visit to the farm is looking worse and worse every second. Are the twins working for someone else? Are they gonna turn the girls back onto Little Sisters? But-but we can trust them right? Or can we? Damn it damn it! I need to knoooooow!

I'm on pins and needles my friend, please update fast!
ConstantsandVariables chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Completely, utterly and absolutely as magnificent as ever. That was quite the cliffhanger you ended it on. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed I just find it hard to put into words how awesome the story is, what you've done with Jack and his return to Rapture, it's just so very very very 'Bioshock'! I seriously don't understand how this doesn't have more reviews than it does, it deserves so much more! The best part is giving Jack his very own Elizabeth, (Sander Cohen's daughter... really?) Holly is a bloody great character!

So this is in fact taking place during Bioshock 2, wow that's interesting... I'd love to see Jack and Delta team up. And oh dear the Lutece twins, I can't imagine what business they have at the farm, but I don't think it's good.

Quick question, is Jack going to be paying a visit to Columbia? I've just always though that would be good for a few laughs.

Argh I love this story! It's so much fun! Keep up the good work!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Ooh, the Lutece twins! :)
Thanks for the update, the story is great so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter to come along! L:)
Spacelady2012 chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
But it sounded more like Augustus Sinclair.
What?
RoninS636 chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
Very good. Also Im under the assumption that this is taking place during Bioshock 2. If so then where are the little sisters, big daddy's and big sisters? Actually scratch that because I believe they appeared a bit before hand. But could you at least have Jack and Holly meet Delta and help him get Elenaor. That or just have Jack meet and team up with him while Holly goes to Minerva's Den to help Sigma. My gripes aside, pretty good so far.
ConstantsandVariables chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
Talking about cliffhangers...
I've been reading this for a while and I'm only getting 'round to reviewing and whatnot now, so please accept my most profound apologies for that. This is really well done, certainly one of the better BioShock fanfics on the market and I eagerly await your next update.
RoninS636 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Ok, as well as it's written, this story brings up too many questions. Like: will the events of Bioshock 2 plus Minerva's Den play out? Will Jack go to Columbia and team up with Booker to rescue Elizabeth? Will he meet Alpha or Delta and or team up with them? I'm liking it but these are questions that need answers.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Great chapter, would have loved Jack to be more cynical and cold. He is a killer afterall.
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Great chapter, glad you're writing it. Maybe have Sapphire actually be a villain, not a broken women you showed last time? Holly could also be one of the villains. Basically Ryan vs all of Rapture