Reviews for Kingdom hearts: Final Epic Battle
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
God damn! I never though adding Spryo into the mix. That's pretty badass to do! I'm wonder who they will be fighting against. Well 124 chapters to go
D.J. Scales chapter 125 . 6/6/2012
And now it offically ends. Thank you for an amazing adventure.
D.J. Scales chapter 124 . 6/6/2012
At last a long chapter. and the battle is finally over.
D.J. Scales chapter 123 . 6/1/2012
Cool beans. This is one rocking story.
D.J. Scales chapter 120 . 5/30/2012
Good in between chapter. Hopefully the intro chapter of Dinozarus will be interesting. and it looks like Mount Olympus has been inspired by Watching Xena hasn't it. Either way I'm impressed.
D.J. Scales chapter 119 . 5/29/2012
Interesting story and This fight was worth the wait.
D.J. Scales chapter 113 . 5/29/2012
Now this is starting to get good. Of course some of the scenes here need a bit of work.
D.J. Scales chapter 111 . 5/29/2012
That was actually good to watch.
D.J. Scales chapter 110 . 5/25/2012
Nice chapter man. I'm very impressed so far. You've got a good plot so far and yet I have yet to see terra ven and aqua get screen time
D.J. Scales chapter 109 . 5/24/2012
Now this is what I call real teamwork in this episode. Good job.
D.J. Scales chapter 107 . 5/23/2012
Incredible work thus far.
D.J. Scales chapter 105 . 5/22/2012
Now this is starting to get funnier
D.J. Scales chapter 104 . 5/22/2012
Well that was well written and short. I swear this is getting shorter and shorter? When are the chapters going to get longer? And can we have Gigano try to Roast the Evil Twins only to have no choice but to team up with Drake?
D.J. Scales chapter 103 . 5/21/2012
Okay now I'm impressed. Perhaps a romance can blossom out of Yukie and Drake's Relation ship.
D.J. Scales chapter 102 . 5/21/2012
Impressive but what about his Dragon Spike? Shouldn't it be in the story? Either way I'm impressed so far but what about Aiden and Tess?