Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
sabidoche chapter 13 . 8/28
Aaaw that was juste awesome. Even a little Dean can take care of a big Sammy. Thann fort sharing this vert Nice story.
GreenHorn22 chapter 13 . 5/14
Great story lovec every bit of it especially the last chapter I thought it was great how you ended it.
hahahaha, love the ending :)
pipinheart chapter 13 . 4/19
Loved this story. Like how in the begining u didn't realize it wasn't a kidnapping. Love Sam and dean taking care of each other.
miXiZ chapter 13 . 3/9
Enjoyable story, well written. I like the mystery and adventure combined with the supernatural. 10 year old Dean was adorably cool... i just wish u had added Sam's explanation to Dean's last question.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Welcome back Dean. Good to see you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
They just ran out and left Bobby behind. Bobby's going to be lucky not to get arrested.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
The whole snake snuck into the bedroom? Neat trick. I hope you have an explanation for that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
How Dean has managed to stay away from the T.V. so far just amazes me. You would think he'd be all over it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Dean has Sam. He's still lucky that way. What happened to the monster? Don't we have to get that cleared up?
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I think Dean might be on the edge of trouble.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Dean finally asks the big question. I wonder how Sam is going to handle it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Good job Dean. Stall taking care of Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Dean just found out that the future sucks. At least he has Sam and Bobby.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
A lovely surprise for Sam. Dean as a cute ten year old. Sam can only hope he's still dreaming.