Reviews for Mother's Nature
whogirl78 chapter 31 . 1/8
OMG! have you ever considered being a writer for the show
Serendipity989 chapter 31 . 3/5/2014
I appreciate the irony of Timey Wimey, but think you could do so much better if you started to write your stories in order or at least make them linear. I'm looking forward to another sequel :)
kiera-sama chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
I really hate Ulysses. Really, really hate him.
marije2410 chapter 31 . 2/1/2013
Over the past two weeks I have literally read all of your stories bar one , which I will tend to after leaving this review. I absolutely love this universe you've created, it's my favourite out of all of them. It is the most realistic one and while it is very intense and dark at moments, it also has the necessary goofiness that comes with the Doctor. I would love to read another sequel!
LadyElemental chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
I loved this series! I don't have internet (except on my phone) and I could not stop reading this, I was that desperate to know how it ended. Please, please, please make another sequel! Anything to keep adding to this series. I really want to know what the code 10 is. Definitely keep up the good work!

LE
Hopebadwolf chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Please I need the sequel to Mother Nature I have waited sooooo long. Love your fan ficus there the only fan fics I read cause yours are so captivating! Thank you for keeping me sane.
Yorozuya Gin-Chan chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
That was quite a cliffhanger there!
I really hope you do a sequel, I definitely want that!
Hopebadwolf chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Need sequel! (Hyperventilating)
Love your story's sooo much they are amazing and keep me so entertained its like having a whole new unseen season of doctor who right in front of me!
Thanks 4 all your hard work writing this
Heart of Diamond chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
Oh, this is good. Seriously, seriously good.

Love suspense.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Arcacian chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
please continue, i love this!
SoulMistress12 chapter 31 . 6/11/2012
SWEET! Nice one ;)

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your updates... I've been busy. But I loved every chappie! Can't wait for the sequel... D
vikehi chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really love the new story! Really I do! But I have to ask, in Destiny, Martha married Tom... Is Martha now married to Tom and Mickey? I went through Debt again to make sure I hadn't missed a comment, but... Just thought I'd ask...:)
LBZIP chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
And here I thought there might actually be a happy ending, and they'd get thru the day without a crisis. I should of known better ! Of course it needs a sequel !
diamondred chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Lol I think you get the ?

I would love to see the other fic you mentioned? Between The Debt and Reborn?
13tash07 chapter 31 . 5/24/2012
"Only if people actually want it?" What sort of a statement is that! Of course we want it! Especially after that ending! It's brilliant!