Reviews for Orphan Issues
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/13
AWWWW MY GOD! THIS WAS JUST PERFECT!
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh! I missed this one - I've read through all your stories but this one escaped my notice. I think I reviewed a couple of your stories, but I can't remember. Your writing is fantastic, and you always hit the spot on the emotional level. I'm always teary-eyes and completely engrossed with the relaistic dialouge and touching moments.

I really hope you write more, you are very talented and you have Mike and Harvey down pat!

Thanks for any amazing read!

Kristine
save.me.or.break.me chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was a wonderful take on the episode. It was interesting to see Mike's past revealed, and Harvey taking on a paternal role.

For future reference, I was assuming the last word was meant to be "feel" not "fill." It took away from the impact the story could have made.
Stroma chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very good.
iheartlife chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Great story!
stetsonblack chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved this! I love how protective Harvey is by the end, though my favorite part was when he realized he'd been a jerk. And Mike totally wouldn't Harvey's confession of his own douchiness go! Loved it!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this prompt and I loved this fill even more :D Nicely, nicely done :D You're made me want to strive harder on a certain story I'm writing at this moment in time...

But I loved all the emotion and thoughts in this - something I'm not very good at writing so I'm always very impressed with people who CAN write it :)

Excellent work :D