Reviews for The Sock
Molleyn chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
It might have helped that it's past my bedtime, but I was laughing my way through this - very funny!
angelicyokai chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Joy! The kissing is of course great (in case it isn't obvious I am foolishly reading your fics in reverse order.) I like Carl dispensing wisdom (probably while rifling through other's pockets) and that Kate got more and more irritated the more O'Malley talked to or about Nancy.
Morrigan Saint chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Okay, I just gotta thank u. FINALLY an author with a sense of humour! I laughed my ass of, and thats pretty good, considering its 3 am and Im practically unconcious :P
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ok... I feel like a tool now... telling you to make a follow up to the rose one... whithout... reading... your.. PAGE! *bangs head against desk* stupid STUPID man! (yes I'm talking to myself through writing *winks*)
Gem6 chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
Aw, so sweet, needs another chapter though!

I love it!

Gem xx
Katya chapter 9 . 10/27/2004
It's cool! But it can't ending like that, I think Kate and Nick deserve happines and each other!
Katya chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Where is a happy end? UA...
PearlQ19 chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Hm... I'll just have to write something in here so that there is no blank review. Actually, I just wanted to add this story to my favorites list :)
BlueTiger chapter 9 . 8/22/2004
Great story! Can you please write one more chapter? Its just great to read your ff!
vicki chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
i realy LOVE this story i can't believe he pretended to be a sleep! if you were to write another i would read it agian and again.
CSGBNL15netscape.com chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
Great story! I loved it! Are you going to write any more chapters. I really want to know what happens after this. Please let me know if your going to keep going with this story.
PearlQ19 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Hi there,
thanks for your review on my story. I tried to answer by sending you an email, but my computer wouldn't let me. So I hope you still check your reviews now and then (or maybe you have a review alert), so I'll just do it this way. I think I already sent you a review on this story, so there's no need to tell you again that I absolutely loved it. As a matter of fact, I downloaded it and printed it out. I know half of it by heart :)
Cheers,
Pearl
PearlQ19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I simply LOVED it! Great fun, very original, and Nick and Kate were not for a second out of character or something. And your disclaimers cracked me up. Big THANKS for wonderful entertainment... :)
Greebo chapter 9 . 7/25/2003
I just loved the story! I was just stumbling over "The yellow Rose" and read this one right after it... Amazing! I KNEW that some link always eats my socks! *rofl* I am also a big N/K shipper so I liked this story so much! Please, write more!

"Will they ever be together?" "Do they get more hot dogs?" "Will they ever find that link, who puts the tissues into the washing-machines...?" Well, and your disclaimers... they were just adorable!
Vanilla chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
I so knew that Nick and Bob were the same person. I am glad that Kate finally found out that Nick was Bob.