Reviews for 13 Woodcutter Road
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
That was really well done. I love how Donna thought he was going mad the whole time. Really cute idea and well written, as always. :)
Elivra26 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I loved it! You've kept both the Doctor and Donna in-character, which is an amazing feat! The storyline was engrossing, and I loved Alfie and Donna's sassy punch! Thanks for an amazing read!
timano chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
A fun and funny story. 9 out of 10 stars.
DeathOfSanity chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
The story was fantastic! My favorite part was the list that Jack gave the Doctor to do. And even better, the fact that he put the weapon last. Totally something that Jack would do.
Anyway, be happy because you're the first Doctor Who writer that I've put on my Follow list (new to the fandom). Loved it, and while I saw on your profile that you favor Rose, could you still do a little more on Donna, my favorite? No pairing, just gen. I'd love to read more from such a fantastic writer!
LBZIP chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
The Doctor can (thankfully !) never do normal, mundane, or ordinary. That was a fun story.
Alexannah chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Not sure what I can say, other than that I'm grinning like an idiot and running back to read the whole story again! Amazing job, love it, going to check out some of your other stories. Thanks for writing!
RoblynM chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Hmmm... RD references & now hitchhiker? I think I adore you!

As always, very nicely done.
FezWearingBanana chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
May have been a bit random but was still really good! I especially liked the doctors struggle to adapt to "normal" life! Please keep writing ... Im definately following!
FezWearingBanana chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Ashena-Iulik chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Because you asked I want to have a new haircut something short. BTW I love your storie keep writing XD (any sugestion for the haircut would be welcomed)
TheShadowArchitect chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Hehe, mostly harmless...
Alexannah chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Oh, PS: What does whump mean? Am new to fandom and have not so far been able to determine from context.
Alexannah chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Hah I actually remembered to review this time! Sorry for not having done so before, I'm out of practise.

Been reading this story since chapter 2 and absolutely love it. Particularly liked the to-do list to cure the Doctor's boredom, and the way he told off Bilbo!

Have been laughing whole way through, fantastic story. Automatically in my faves, and if I could organise my faves in order this one would definitely be in the top 10 (a huge compliment when you see how many fics are in my faves *grins*).

Off to read the first five chapters again. Thanks again for the great story!

- Alexannah
jimthefishisaninnuendo chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Ok so in really massively sorry that I haven't reviewed before now, because I suck at reviews and they come out sounding unintentionally patronizing! But here goes... Your story is interesting and exciting, your grammar and spelling are both perfect and I would almost definitely recommend this to a friend! In addition, I can't wait for the next update! :o
sleepling chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
The list of busy work for the Doctor was priceless! Really loving this story so far.