Reviews for 13 Woodcutter Road
Selena92 chapter 6 . 8/1
awesome! I loved it, from start to finish. Felt sorry for the Doctor and Donna though. And little Alfie- such a cutie. His Da is a right bastard. I'm just glad he didn't physically hurt him. Although neglect is not better and can be just as, if not more, damaging. At least you are getting noticed when they hurt you, even if its in a bad way. Good thing his Mom loves him and now has him back. I absolutely adored the Football game.
Any chance there might be a sequel sometime?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
She made him run in the garden and he actually DID *dies of laughter*
I can totally see why the Doctor told Wilf "[Donna] looks after [him]". This is too funny XD
LaureaDaphne chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
That was a really nice story! I like how it was kind of like an episode, the sort where everything works out well. Very fun to read!
ZB chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Loved it! Thanks!
Annomynous chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Love it! Just love it! X)
Gracette1023 chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Two things: 1. Doctor your Nine is showing. 2. I would seriously NOT want to be his dad right now
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh dear... poor guy.
Man, the Doctor's just too full of energy!
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
That was really well done. I love how Donna thought he was going mad the whole time. Really cute idea and well written, as always. :)
Elivra26 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I loved it! You've kept both the Doctor and Donna in-character, which is an amazing feat! The storyline was engrossing, and I loved Alfie and Donna's sassy punch! Thanks for an amazing read!
timano chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
A fun and funny story. 9 out of 10 stars.
DeathOfSanity chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
The story was fantastic! My favorite part was the list that Jack gave the Doctor to do. And even better, the fact that he put the weapon last. Totally something that Jack would do.
Anyway, be happy because you're the first Doctor Who writer that I've put on my Follow list (new to the fandom). Loved it, and while I saw on your profile that you favor Rose, could you still do a little more on Donna, my favorite? No pairing, just gen. I'd love to read more from such a fantastic writer!
LBZIP chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
The Doctor can (thankfully !) never do normal, mundane, or ordinary. That was a fun story.
Alexannah chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Not sure what I can say, other than that I'm grinning like an idiot and running back to read the whole story again! Amazing job, love it, going to check out some of your other stories. Thanks for writing!
RoblynM chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Hmmm... RD references & now hitchhiker? I think I adore you!

As always, very nicely done.
FezWearingBanana chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
May have been a bit random but was still really good! I especially liked the doctors struggle to adapt to "normal" life! Please keep writing ... Im definately following!