Reviews for Bravery
love it!
Jesse Swanson's Girl 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awesome story! :)
BonWhaler chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"...his golden eyeliner and warm, safe presence filled the air." - My favorite line of the night!

I'm glad that I spotted your one shot! You wrapped up the story brilliantly and everybody wants a happy ending, even if they'd deny it at first. This has to be one of my favorite ending to the trilogy. Thank you for sharing your piece w us!
Dallasxoxoxo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love it! I cried. Cinna was my favorite when they got him! I love reading stories where Cinna is back333
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh, how sweet. I so wanted for Cinna to come back in the end. Great job.
XellinaInverse chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh, that is so sweet! How I wish Cinna's survival was canon :((
Captain Mockingjay chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww! I love Cinna! Great Job! I was so sad when Cinna died, thank you for bringing him back! Your a REALLY great writer, too :)
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Me and you totally had the same idea while writing! My first Hunger Games fan fic that I wrote, which I just realized was posted about a week after yours, is just like this one, except mine takes place a few years after the epilouge. Still, I love your take on this and I think you did a great job. :)
Dan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really found this FF interesting, as I was deeply saddened when Cinna was captured Its a good pice of work but I disliked how Cinna called Katniss Girl on fire all the Time.
The fallen erised chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I actually cried at this, Cinna was one of my favourite characters. This is an amazing story you have wrote :)
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love it! Cinna was my favourite from the start, I don't even know why, and I was so devastated when he never reappeared. All through Mockingjay Katniss kept mentioning him and I was sure that meant he was going to show up... but no such luck. This would have been a welcome ending :) Thanks for writing, it was lovely :)
aesthetichipstertrash chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
love it!
NoMultigrainFighting chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Heyy,

Nawh, soo sweet

Everything is back to normal P

Keep writing for atleast another year!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was awesome. Cinna's alive in this story! He was probably one of my favorite characters so it was kind of a big shock when he was beaten and then dragged away. Thank you for having Cinna be alive in this story.
perpetual shipper chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
*sniffs* This is so heartwarming. Cinna is alive! *shouts to the whole world* Well, at least in this fic. I'm so happy, one of the HG awesome characters has come out alive! *dances merrily*

Okaaay, so maybe I'm a lil' bit hyper, being sleep-deprived and all... But still, good job! :D