Reviews for Reflections of the Past
Okay, I've literally read this at least 5 times. Im not kidding, this is my all-time favorite Somagni fic ever and every once in a while I'll come back and read it and ITS SO GOOD EVERY TIME

I know you published this a really long time ago, but I just thought I'd let you know. like, if you ever wrote another agni x soma fic I think I might die of happiness.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This will be very cool. It seems hard to find stories of Agni's past.
Sexyvampire13 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Started this in april, but couldn't finish it until now...all I can say is...please, please, please, write more! This was amazing and kept me wanting to continue reading until I was finished. How you portrayed Agni in his past, even when so little to go on, was brilliant! Not to mention you have an amazing writing style! I will be reading more of your works.
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow amazing...I'm defiantly hooked
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Wao! Hun, have more confidence in yourself! If everyone wrote as good as you did, I would be reading for the rest of my life with no breaks in between! This was absolutely amazing. I don't often come across something that makes me feel so much to the point where I feel like I'm actually in the story and falling in love with someone myself. This is DIVINE. I read this ages ago, but at the time I was apparently stupid enough to not acknowledge it in a review, but this is hands-down the best Soma/Agni fanfiction I have ever read, and I have traversed more than one site for this reclusive pairing. Everything in it is simply wonderful, right down to your song choice. And just keep in mind, when I say ages ago, I read this when you first published it, that much I remember, so just reassure yourself that this will stay in people's minds for years ;) I can't even begin to express my happiness at reading it again, and you are a wonderful writer, and I'm sure that no matter what you write it will be a masterpiece, just as this is :) Thank you for being absolutely stunning 3
Deidara4ever chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Kyaaa! ..Oops, fangirl slipped out again. XD
SadisticCarrotcake chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Looooooooove it,there aren't many of these Fics around :3
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
so much love
i love it!
Nightowl572 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Gah, so cute! Well, not so much at the beginning, but... yeah. It was so adorable at the end!
OtsukiOkami chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
This shit, right here, is a masterpiece. You, good sir, have my respect. Bravo. Bravo.
rainbowflame chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I totally think you should do something like this again; there isn't enough love for these two :3
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Yes, please do! This pairing needs more love!
SarahxSavage chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
That story was wonderful! I absolutely loved it. Please, please, please write more Soma and Agni. Your stories are very cute. :)
Little Miss Hyper chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! And your friend is right. There aren't enough Agni/Soma fics! Thanks for writing this it was perfect! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Now, that was just incredibly sweet! I absolutely enjoyed this! Fantastic job! :D