Reviews for Reflections of the Past
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This will be very cool. It seems hard to find stories of Agni's past.
Sexyvampire13 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Started this in april, but couldn't finish it until now...all I can say is...please, please, please, write more! This was amazing and kept me wanting to continue reading until I was finished. How you portrayed Agni in his past, even when so little to go on, was brilliant! Not to mention you have an amazing writing style! I will be reading more of your works.
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow amazing...I'm defiantly hooked
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Wao! Hun, have more confidence in yourself! If everyone wrote as good as you did, I would be reading for the rest of my life with no breaks in between! This was absolutely amazing. I don't often come across something that makes me feel so much to the point where I feel like I'm actually in the story and falling in love with someone myself. This is DIVINE. I read this ages ago, but at the time I was apparently stupid enough to not acknowledge it in a review, but this is hands-down the best Soma/Agni fanfiction I have ever read, and I have traversed more than one site for this reclusive pairing. Everything in it is simply wonderful, right down to your song choice. And just keep in mind, when I say ages ago, I read this when you first published it, that much I remember, so just reassure yourself that this will stay in people's minds for years ;) I can't even begin to express my happiness at reading it again, and you are a wonderful writer, and I'm sure that no matter what you write it will be a masterpiece, just as this is :) Thank you for being absolutely stunning 3
Deidara4ever chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Kyaaa! ..Oops, fangirl slipped out again. XD
SadisticCarrotcake chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Looooooooove it,there aren't many of these Fics around :3
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
so much love
i love it!
Nightowl572 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Gah, so cute! Well, not so much at the beginning, but... yeah. It was so adorable at the end!
OtsukiOkami chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
This shit, right here, is a masterpiece. You, good sir, have my respect. Bravo. Bravo.
rainbowflame chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I totally think you should do something like this again; there isn't enough love for these two :3
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Yes, please do! This pairing needs more love!
SarahxSavage chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
That story was wonderful! I absolutely loved it. Please, please, please write more Soma and Agni. Your stories are very cute. :)
Little Miss Hyper chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! And your friend is right. There aren't enough Agni/Soma fics! Thanks for writing this it was perfect! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Now, that was just incredibly sweet! I absolutely enjoyed this! Fantastic job! :D
sweet-and-simple chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
My goodness, this is worth so much more than five reviews.

For one, research definitely went into this. That, or you live in India, and, if that's the case, your English is very good. For such long chapters, I only saw a few mistakes, and that is impressive!

I really liked the flow of your story too. You started off in the after, moved back to the before, and then did a nice little electric slide through time back to the present! It wasn't awkward at all, and that's saying something considering Agni's past (the one you portrayed which, I must say, was heartbreaking and yet somehow understandable).

AND THE ROMANCE. Goodness, it was wonderful. And you followed the plot line for Kuroshitsuji all the while! Amazing, simply amazing.

Give yourself a pat on the back, love, because this was a wonderful story.