Reviews for Anima
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
This is cute, update soon please!
technoWriter15 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
YAY!
dogsby chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
No wonder Harry may have cut ties with the Weasleys, if their Children are any thing like Vicky (LOL). I wished they had thrown her out when she first became a toady mean face prat. I hope she gets teased a lot until she wises up.

The is an entertaining story. I love it, so far and it's just getting started. It's like, I found a hidden gem amongst hundreds of stories. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love how Harry is proud of his Son and doesn't hide the truth from him. I wonder, if the Wizarding World tried to get him to come back, after they send him to the Muggle World, and Tom started to win the War. I hope Harry has taught him how to defend himself against Bullies.
dogsby chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
The ending for this Chapter was so beautiful. How far has Andy fallen from decency. I guess the "Black" madness has finally taken her mind and sense of right and wrong.
scalvim chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

lol

Please do continue updating!
sanystyle chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
It is pretty interesting story. Is Theodore voldemort's horcrux? It seems so from the description, it then means that Harry no longer has connection with Voldemort. I would like to read more about how Voldemort won, what changes he made in Britain... It all seems very vague at this moment.

I liked the story and I would love to read more of it.
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
i like this story
Justpucky chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Bill Marries a creature, but then says that gay men are unnatural and evil? I hope voldy hurts victoria or reprograms her.
hulagal13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
looks interesting can't wait for more
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Theo and Harry make a cute story. I'm anticipating Voldemorts meeting with Theo and Harry.
sousie chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
well it's getting interesting
LttleSparrow chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Looking forward to more.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Love the story.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
i really like this story
Liz chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Amazing story! I love how Harry saved Theo and is taking care of him, and that he is called mummy! Brilliant!