Reviews for Odds and Ends
Madame Hearts chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
yes you should make 33% into a one shot... i just saying LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Lol LUv all these ideas and REALLY wanna know wat ichi said but I guess I never will:p
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Lie the last 2 A LOT!
ZangetsuJakes chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
HAHAHAHA! You are a very clever writer person! I like the "December 21st 2012" one, I found it so freakin hilarious! I laughed so loud my dad asked if I was ok!
impacilla-lolita-339 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
6. I love the idea of a Kingdom-era Ichi and Grimm. It just sounds sooo adorable 3

11. You should totally make that into a oneshot. It's intriguing to think of how they broke up...

3. So that's how 2012 happened! If only everyone knew, so much would be explained XD
Silver Eternity chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
33% need to be continued. You mentioned one shot? DO IT. Seriously. And as for Making History- *snorts* Dear god you had me near about falling out of the bed, I laughed so hard. It's as good a theory as any!
Xodara chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
TROLOLOLOL, SO THATS HOW 2012 HAPPENED.

or is going to not happen.

kinda reminds me of the Lion King 1/2, where everything seemingly "normal" (for a disney movie, at least) is explained...

You should totally make all of these into glorious oneshots or stories...
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
now i see why you didn't write 3 instead of 4 even though 3 comes before 4. i thought it was a typo but you're doing it on purpose. hehe, i see now, never mind that last review.

i'm not a huge fan of mpreg but i'll admit that this does sound interesting...

so THAT's what really happened with 12/21/2012! it all makes sense now!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
1. intro.- he. hehe. hehehehehehe.

2. complicated- i can see "intro" and "complicated" being in the same story line, if you choose to write it that way.

4. (you wrote 4 but i think you mean 3 but it doesn't really matter anyway). rivalry - i so can not see grimmjow as that punk-love/hate-the-world kind of guy. you're going to have to wow me if you write this.
0-Sutekina-0 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
lol I love the last one :P just describes the situation of the world perfectly :P
IstariaDragon chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
That last one made me laugh. So. HARD. xDD Who knew? Maybe that ACTUALLY happened. LOL.

Really like the mpreg one. Do a oneshot! :D OR threeshot. ;P
ArisuAmiChan chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Making History: Giggled like a nut as I read about the dirty talk Ichigo used against Grimmjow. Be lucky my parents aren't home right now to hear me. AND GRIMMJOW! Procrastination is bad! Bad Grimmjow!

Obsession: I feel like this set around the French Revolution or so. The fact that Ichigo has to stalk Grimmjow like the latter would the former, as a way to see what his current "thing" (for lack of a better word) is doing.

33%: A better take on MPreg than most out there! The fact that Aizen used /science/ to morph Ichigo enough to have a possible pregnancy is amazing in itself! By the way Urahara talks about how long Ichigo was stuck under Aizen's thumb, is it safe to assume he's that far along or no?

Love your ideas! I wanna expand on at least two of the posted ones so far!
p00chie chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Haha, I really laughed at that last one xD
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh for the love of god! You should continue on with the one about the writer Ichigo and the complicated relationship with Aizen! Like seriously! What happens after he reads the chapter and then meets the Anonymous writer at the launch party?

So exciting! *jumps up and down*

Dammit you are so amazing! Stop having writers block! I give you my love! 333333

xoxoxoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxo!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Gods, if you don't write those ideas down and made them into long fics I'll promptly DIE. Die because of being teased near the inch of my freaking life with this AWESOMEEEE..

Now I'm left with having to use tissues to wipe my droll and hold onto hope you'll get back to those ideas after you finish your current ones, *whimpers*

TEASE! Hate you!

..JK, XD

But seriously, the last one made me titter, it's great you're considering exploring it some more, I would definitely want to sink my teeth into this deliciousness~!*purrs*

Apple~