Reviews for Hugs
DidYouLoseYourBowtie chapter 2 . 6/2
I'm sorry, but ... this is a bit not good.
That was amazing...
big glee famanic chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Sherlock willingly let Anderson stay in his apartment?!
big glee famanic chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Why does Johns card never work?
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
"You know that I love seeing you happy, but not right now, we have a case to crack." Oh lestrade let the two have a their moment
unshakespearean chapter 35 . 2/20/2014
Mrs. Hudson, the ultimate shipper :D
Micki chapter 87 . 2/13/2014
I've read this story several times now, I love it, but the more I read it the more I feel like there should be some kind of ooc warning on it. John is fairly out of character in most of the chapters and although I love the story, that's kind of hitting me more and more.
Captain America chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
LaetusButterfly chapter 100 . 12/19/2013
I finally found the time to finish it! Loved it, it was beyond adorable.
LaetusButterfly chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
My goodness, I may not make it through all these chapters. I will have died from too much wonderful cuteness. It's lovely!
daikininz chapter 100 . 10/9/2013
I have a confession to make: I was enjoying this fic so much, I stayed up all night to finish it. Yes, literally, I was reading all night! Thankfully most of my kids were at school the next day, & the two that were home sick were content to watch DVDs while I had a nap :o)

Love this story, and all the different reasons John wanted a hug :o) Great fun!
Juliette Rocher chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
about two thirds of the way down this page you have put doctor's, this should be doctors, as plurals dont need an apostraphy, just to say, thanks for reading my reveiw, the story is good, in the last chapter when they were discussing sarah needing to remember john's ring, it said your instead of you're, thanks for fixing these, bye
JEMCAR/grammar nazi
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
Haha, this was the funniest chapter, yet! Of course I haven't read the rest, but I had to review this one because I burst out laughing at: "Roll, Sherlock, roll away!" I couldn't imagine them tumbling like that it was just too hilarious! xD Well, I'm going to get back to reading! xD

Raggedy Dama chapter 100 . 8/18/2013
I can't believe I haven't left a review on this! D: Shame on me!

Every single chapter of this story was pure perfection. I have been reading/re-reading these for a while now and I love it deeply! Very well written and every time they hugged, it kinda made my insides fill with warmth and love!
I hate that it had to matter what it was still 100 chapters too soon!
And the last chapter was beautiful...just beautiful.

Keep up the good work!