Reviews for Recovery
Una chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Dude! You just pulled a Rick Riordan! Major cliff hanger!, (moaning and groaning in despair as my life means nothing now) whyyyyyy do writers like to pull Rick Riordans! It's like you guys are having a trolling vest CRUSHING ME DREAMS I NEED MORE OF THIS STORYY
sexxicosmologist chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I like your POV switches. I have read more than one article about how POV switches are a terrible idea and how they ruin fanfiction but after reading two chapters of your story I have to disagree. I will comment again after I read the rest :)
IzzyPure chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
OMG love it! Pm me when you update cause you HAVE to update!
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
The letter m. Easy.
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Poor delusional Artemis. :) We laugh at your pain. Readers are cruel.
Sleekpelt chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
That was artemis
He's not the only genuis
Sleekpelt chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
a breath
that is the answer to your riddle
good story
HolidayBoredom chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Um, this was all narrative except two lines of dialogue at the bottom. Think you've got your definitions mixed up.
Starrynight77 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
break up the big paragraph in the middle or my eyes will fall out. PLEASE!
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
It's okay...try to update soon tho :)
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
It's okay, just make sure you delete it when you're ready to post more. I don't want your story to get deleted. :(

You might want to move the stuff mentioned in "Sorry, I feel terrible about teasing you" to an AN or to your profile. As I said before, I really don't want this story deleted on you. :(
FowlFanGirl chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
DARN have you tried 'borrowing' someone else's computer? :)
Please hurry 'cause you kinda left that at a cliffy... :(
WOO UPDATE SOON
Don't disappear either because loads of authors are doing that... Okay?
FFG
BookWormy chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
OoOH looks interesting :) I would R-and-R!
I love what you write :D
BW
ILoveFowl chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
the letter M

I like this! Really! But you could make the chapters longer...
pancake-ss chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I'm thinking that Foaly is evil now because it was the wrong info... But I'm just evil like that. 7:)

It's a shame that once school is out, you think that you're going to be updating a lot more, but in reality, you aren't at all, maybe even less. Smh. I know how it is.