Reviews for The Inebriation Manipulation
drunkblaine chapter 14 . 6/28
This is the first TBBT fic I've ever read. And it's so well written! If it's possible for one to fall in love with a fic, I believe I'm in love with this one!
I'm reviewing on chapter 14, but I've read 15 already. And I feel like I could print it and glue it to my bedroom's door.
This fic doesn't even deserve the title of "perfect". It's so much more than it, that a word should be invented just for it.
Thank you for sharing your writing skills with us, mere readers
mikaylei chapter 1 . 5/13
I thought it was awesome! I am stocked to read more of your stuff... #SHAMY
Aww.
Oh so cute.
Patricia Starara chapter 4 . 5/3
Aw.
CarlottaStudios chapter 4 . 4/17
Sheldon wants to make Amy takes the couch in her own appartement!? Oh! My! God! That's low!
Shamy chapter 15 . 1/18
Bravo
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
It was so emotional and beautiful I love it
Shamy Forever chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Amazing. Great plot, great chapters, great structure, great story. Perfect
Felicity Oweldon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I can already tell I'm going to love this fanfiction! Haha -
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Oh what a great grasp of character I sense Sheldon was just playing along at times- hes not completely clueless. You did a great job. I love the scary force of jealous Sheldon. Good drama!
Yorufujinyahoo chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This is quite amazing. Best fanfic I've read. You should keep on writing it! Wish the series would add anything close yo this. Great job!
SocrChick chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
This was by far one of the best stories I have read about Sheldon and Amy. It really got me into it and wanting to know what would happen next. I loved it!
Josie chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
I just have to say, this story is the best written fanfic ever. You have the characters down to a T and every thing they say is something that would actually be in an episode of TBBT well done amazing :D
Rachel chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU OFFICIALLY ENDED IT I WANT MORE!