Reviews for The Inebriation Manipulation
Sanskriti chapter 10 . 7/7
Wow, I loved all the drama in this chapter and the other ones too.
snow pea chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
This story was sweet and really well written. I'm impressed with your writing style and really loved your fic.
Keep writing your very talented
judymolle chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
This was great! For a 1st fan fic it was incredible! I really enjoyed it. So few of the fan fics I've read are funny - this one was. Please keep writing
drunkblaine chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
This is the first TBBT fic I've ever read. And it's so well written! If it's possible for one to fall in love with a fic, I believe I'm in love with this one!
I'm reviewing on chapter 14, but I've read 15 already. And I feel like I could print it and glue it to my bedroom's door.
This fic doesn't even deserve the title of "perfect". It's so much more than it, that a word should be invented just for it.
Thank you for sharing your writing skills with us, mere readers
mikaylei chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I thought it was awesome! I am stocked to read more of your stuff... #SHAMY
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Aww.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Oh so cute.
Unused Account Here chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Aw.
CarlottaStudios chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Sheldon wants to make Amy takes the couch in her own appartement!? Oh! My! God! That's low!
Shamy chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Bravo
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
It was so emotional and beautiful I love it
Shamy Forever chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Amazing. Great plot, great chapters, great structure, great story. Perfect
Felicity Oweldon chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I can already tell I'm going to love this fanfiction! Haha -
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Oh what a great grasp of character I sense Sheldon was just playing along at times- hes not completely clueless. You did a great job. I love the scary force of jealous Sheldon. Good drama!
Yorufujinyahoo chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This is quite amazing. Best fanfic I've read. You should keep on writing it! Wish the series would add anything close yo this. Great job!