Reviews for Roll On
daywalker03 chapter 1 . 3/5
Taken as a stand alone story, it is powerful in it's own right, but when put in its proper sequence in the continuity of all your Transformers Prime fan fictions, it truly stands out as the first real indication of something to be revealed in Trickster.
vontage chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
ok i have the perfect picture for this go to Deviant art and look at this "music" by Goddessmechanic
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I never really considered the relationship between these two before, but you my friend have opened my eyes This was beautiful and so heartfelt! Bravo! And bravo again!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
nice fanfic
GreenReticule chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Gaaaah! You write Optimus so well!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Damn. That actually brought a few tears to my eyes. Wonderfully done!
Bossbot chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is rather good
DovahkiinGamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is great. I would love to see more bonding fics like this with these two. There just aren't enough
ladyjulianna chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very nice. I love Optimus as a father figure. Jack is a great kid to put in that place. I love this story. You did a good job of capturing Prime. I keep waiting for more!

LJ
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awwwww, Optimus is like a father figure for Jack, so sweet,
Alathea2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome. I almost started crying myself. Very well done.
EpsilonPax chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is beautifully and excellently wrought with intricate emotions; as always, you've done so well to capture those subtleties that sometimes the show just can't.

I always enjoy reading how you portray Jack and Optimus, the bond that they have here in this oneshot (though I'd be devilishly interested to read more like it!) is so well done, not to mention altogether valid. I particularly like the insinuations you've embedded that hint that Jack and Optimus have far more in common than many would automatically think. Not to mention any quiet moments that those two share are always golden.

Again, this is yet another well written demonstration of your distinctive talent for subtleties.

Wonderful job, as always! :)

(p.s. I owe you more reviews on "Forgiveness"! Sorry I fell behind on yet another excellent story of yours!)
Shibara chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was so amazingly sweet

Great fic )
Lionfire42 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
And it's stories like this that make the masses love Jackson Darby (and put him through hell).
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love it! This is amazing! Great bonding! :):):):)