Reviews for You will meet a tall, dark stranger
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 5/22
I really liked this it was really funny when the mighty Dark Lord puked all over Harry Potter's shirt. :3
varthanaa chapter 1 . 3/9
This is a killer..
D
softdreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I liked it XD
CheshireKitty chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
If I ever go to Brazil, I'll take the first grass snake i see then kiss it. and then i'll say "Thank god for perverted grass snakes!"
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Fantastic work on this! I really enjoyed reading this :)
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
dear lord! hahaha...voldemort sparkles! hhahaahahahahaah LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL . i love you hpxlv fics.
Helen chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Kinda cute, if I'm allowed to say so.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really love this story.. :)
Canadian Spark chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Liked the story, just curious about one thing...

"Harry!" Tom shouted. "Um, where do you want to go?" Tom was losing composure fast, and Harry wasn't looking that much better himself. He was going to step away from that place, when he felt something scaly slither around his ankle, and then up his leg.

How did Harry miss the fact that Voldemort yelled his real name? :S
olciak123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant! I think you should make a sequel to this one ;)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lord Voldemort cursed under his breath. How long would he be able to keep up the cover, if the idiots initiated attacks on their own, without orders from him? He recognized the fools. They were all new recruits, all part of the outer circle. It seemed the enthusiastic wannabes hadn't been Cruciated enough.
Agree.
I liked your story. Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Gumigakupo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was hilarious!

I was sad before reading it, but now I feel sooo much better! Thank you !

(Sorry for my bad english, i am french)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwwwww soo cute XD
WinterzKiss chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! I completely love it. Right when I finish with this review I'm going back to read it again haha. Just tell me though, IF you were going to make a sequel, it'd be a happy ending right? That is all I want to know, I know you will not be making a sequel at all but only IF you ever did, it'd be happy and funny right? With mucho amor :)
Onyx Claws chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is only the second Harry/Voldemort fic I've read but thanks to your brilliant story it may become a favourite pairing. Excellent fic, would love a sequel but if you don't want to write one that's up to you. Looking forward to reading more from you