Reviews for In Plain Sight
ZapTapBam chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
great story please write more.
Slytherin Studios chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
I like your story, please update soon.
HidingBehindBlueEyes chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Please update!?
BlueRose22 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I like it so far, please update soon!
Angel029 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I love this story and can't wait to read more.
Acacia Eastbramble chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Cute :) I am enjoying this
tsevca chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
dark hair?
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
really? there is wikipedia of those books and tv show where you have detail description of every character in it. couldnt you choose an actual frey girls? there must at least 20 of them that are single.
bedroom of some lords daughters next to room where lord sees his guest? that isnt your apartment, thats huge castle. those two rooms arent even anywhere near to themselves. have you ever been in any?
catelyn stark talking so openly in front of those girls like they were horses? walder frey would definitely. her? never.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I'm really surprised that you have so many good reviews when 80% of your story is copied lines from the show. Like all that she said in here was what Talisa said and all of the chapters have direct quotes making the majority of the chapters with your character throwing in a line or two there. And seriously? Robb wouldn't take battle advice from a girl he didn't know - using the diversion - you just wrote a terrible Mary Sue is I'm sure will end up ruling the kingdom in a few chapters because Robb trusts her that much...
rikka21 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
ohhh amazing chapter i really hope you update soon cant wait to read about the crag and if or not someone (jw) will appear ... again update ASAP
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Poor Margaret. :(
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Good job
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
More please!
rikka21 chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
ohhh it was very short i hope you update soon cant wait to know about the exchange between catelyn and robb he already likes her .. so no RW i hope : )
LucyRider17 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, it's like mixing Jeyne Westerling and (his Frey wife, if he actually kept promise) together.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »