Reviews for In Her Element
KensiBlonde chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Aw, very cute. I loved Cliff's little known nonsensical factoid. :)
kkbeatlesfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This story was really great! The dialogue of the characters was written so well that as I read, I could imagine each character saying those lines! I also found it to be pretty adorable that Sam wanted to learn philosophy to impress Diane. And I also loved how he was so protective of her when the other student asked her out, and how they ended up walking away together! I really enjoyed this! :)
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
(I can't believe it's taken me all this time to review this one. *sigh*...)

I love this tale-so very sweet and heartfelt. Of course Sam notices what Diane doesn't-that even in "her" world, she can just as easily fall victim to "objectification" as she fears she often does in Sam's. And of course, he comes to her rescue.

Great writing, through and through-well done.
Bria Tharen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really like this one too! All of your stories are great- they represent Sam and Diane really well. I liked the joke that the guys in the bar played on Sam at the beginning, and I liked Sam's description of Diane while she was lecturing. And I laughed when Sam said that the kid reminded him of himself at 21. I know you have probably heard enough of me praising your stories, but the title was clever too. When I watch Cheers, I I wish I could close my eyes and be in the bar, with Sam and Diane, Cliff, Carla and Coach. Without sounding too sappy, I wish I could do the same thing when I read your stories.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved how hard Sam was working to get Diane to notice him. Great story!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is so awesome! You are fast becoming one of my very favorite authors. That said, more please?