Reviews for The Straight and Narrow Road
Genavier chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
When's the next update?
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Rose checking up on her huh? Sounds good to me. :P

Looking forward to more.
Venus Star2-com chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Im really looking forward to this! Please continue
TypewriterTardis chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh good lord, you mean I have to wait for this too? The great thing about jumping on a band wagon sort of late, is that you don't have to wait as long for the next bit when you finish what's already done. Ugh. I should have clambered onto this band wagon in about... *checks watch*... 2 years.
soaring-smiles chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my god I love you.

I have searched long and hard for a rewrite of series 5, and now I find one that's both well written and awesome. I loved TLAWR and I have a feeling this is going to be a definite favorite;)

Thank you, SO much.
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Y is rose no with the doc? It's looking great:)
Tatiana20 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Part of me is intrigued to see what you do with season 5, though I just can't bear to see Rose with anyone else but the 10th doctor! Technically, it still is the "doctor" but goodness gracious, there's just something about tenth...that hair, that smile, that long lean frame, his mile a minute ramblings, and when he becomes the "oncoming storm," watch out ladies...rawr. _
AvenJackel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'M SO FRICKEN PSYCHED! *FANGIRL SCREAM*

Love your stories by the way!
Dita-Von-Zombielady chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
omg please hurry and finish the long and winding road, i want to read ur take on season 5, coz i have a feeling it is going to be epic :D
Griffeth chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Amazing!
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
You effing tease. I can't wait for more (of the Long and Winding Road. Because, you know, that precedes this.)
singing like blue chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ooh, want to see what happens
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm excited for this. Very excited. Yay!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very good!
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great prologue, can't wait for the next one :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »