Reviews for Damon and Rebekah A Love Story
debekah 4ever chapter 1 . 2/29
love it
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Love this fic! It's epic.
mscarm chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
I've never read a Rebekah focused story before but I really like that Damon is her interest. They really seem to balance each other out. great stuff, bummed the story has been abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Please update. Such an amazing story! Love this pairing
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Please update soon! Its been forever, one of my favourite stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Frozen862 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Pretty please update :) I absolutely love this story.

Update soon!
Frozen862 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
pls update
Frozen862 chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
joy chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loove it ive been looking for somestory btw these tow since like ever finaly found it thnx
Rebekah Mikaelson 101 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
seriously please updated
AngelIvySalvatore chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
livialovesdelena chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
hmmm, I dont' think I'd be too keen on girl talk with rant and has nothing to do with your story since it is mostly canon (i.e. this has to do with the shows handling of binding them together so a bunch of vampires can kill the originals...what?) why is it that everyone forgets exterminating the originals is a suicide mission. Awesome, they're bound together...die together and take all their would be killers down with them? Kids, your plan is flawed. But, Matt and Jeremy would own Mystic Falls then :) Or would Jeremy die since he's a hunter.

Uh-oh getting all philosophical now ;} But really Kettle, tell me how do they not see they are plotting their own demise ?
livialovesdelena chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm. Intrigued by the baby vampire...And i like the line about her being just a girl, because I truly believe that is exactly what she wants to feel...but no one has ever been able to make it happen. She is by far the most emotionally vulnerable/available and yet damaged original, and she just wants someone to take that pain away for her. She really believes that love will erase every wound...but she is as a consequence far more capable of inflicting pain on others because of those same emotions...