Reviews for Damon and Rebekah A Love Story
Amazing
Frozen862 chapter 1 . 3/12
update
Pretty please update :) I absolutely love this story.

Update soon!
Frozen862 chapter 11 . 2/2
pls update
Frozen862 chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
update
joy chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loove it ive been looking for somestory btw these tow since like ever finaly found it thnx
Rebekah Mikaelson 101 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
seriously please updated
21angle chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
livialovesdelena chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
hmmm, I dont' think I'd be too keen on girl talk with Bekah...one rant and has nothing to do with your story since it is mostly canon (i.e. this has to do with the shows handling of binding them together so a bunch of vampires can kill the originals...what?) why is it that everyone forgets exterminating the originals is a suicide mission. Awesome, they're bound together...die together and take all their would be killers down with them? Kids, your plan is flawed. But, Matt and Jeremy would own Mystic Falls then :) Or would Jeremy die since he's a hunter.

Uh-oh getting all philosophical now ;} But really Kettle, tell me how do they not see they are plotting their own demise ?
livialovesdelena chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm. Intrigued by the baby vampire...And i like the line about her being just a girl, because I truly believe that is exactly what she wants to feel...but no one has ever been able to make it happen. She is by far the most emotionally vulnerable/available and yet damaged original, and she just wants someone to take that pain away for her. She really believes that love will erase every wound...but she is as a consequence far more capable of inflicting pain on others because of those same emotions...
livialovesdelena chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Kettle,
You can just about feel the steaming angry radiating from Rebekah...and Damon's vague indifference towards either of them which is obviously a mask he wears often and quite well. Good chapter, I'm intrigued :)
Your Pot ;}
TopazDragon chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Hey there, I found this story on a suggestion and I have liked it so far. You explore all character aspects of the characters in a way that we know them, but delve further into what most seem to forget. These characters aren't two dimensional. They have softer sides, they are not pure evil.

I have always had a soft spot for Bekah and you show her so well in this as well as give her a love that I feel she deserves. And for bonus, you made her and Caroline friends (which I don't think is farfetched. They have shared moments that could hint at a friendship).

Plus, I am loving the Klaroline. I mean, who wouldn't. He seems to feel for her in the moment that Rebekah and Damon had in here, like that instant connection of soul mates. So I wonder if we will see more of that between them. Would totally love it.

Criticism: Just some typos. such as un needed? unneeded, no seperation. And sometimes you have that 's at the end of words that aren't needed. That is a possesive use. Like Elena's house. Or Caroline's hair brush. Regular words like, somethings, don't need it.

Other than that you have a fascinating story and I would love to see more whenever you have the time. I can't wait to see the other characters and the reactions this will bring. Especially for Stefan to figure out he has a sister-in-law.

Oooh, and I want to shamelessly beg for Kennett (Kol/Bonnie) but I won't push for it (begging once is enough) since it is your story and I am already enjoying what you have so far.

Hmm, the Good Cop and Bad cop huh? Caroline is one of those people who is easy to love, especially after she grew into her own as a vampire. She's caring and does all she can for those she considers one of her own, but I have no doubt she can have a mean streak. Especially when it comes to protecting people she feels that needs it. I mean, she killed some cops to protect Damon and Stefan, drained them dry in front of her mother. Has been tortured so many times that I have no doubt she knows some tactics. Plus her mother is sheriff, she likely knows a few tricks.

I know it has been awhile, but would love to see an update for this. Keep up the awesome writing.
vikki.dillard chapter 12 . 11/30/2012