Reviews for Shades of Grey
AlexaAres chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
This was so cute! it was so well written, and all the characters were written correctly it was amazing! I wish that there was more, but alas it is part three of three so no more for me :( but I will read this more than once for sure, beautifully written, and i felt like this was just a continuation of ghost protocol so well done!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I loooved this! It was my second time reading it so I thought it was high-time I leave a review. I loved the way Ethan was portrayed; how the only thought he had was that he missed, and it frustrated him. I really thought for a moment that they were really going to hug (that would have been a huge 'awwwww!' moment) but then I laughed out loud when Brandt slugged Ethan. Nice job.
Wolfa Moon chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Love how men solve their problems. Good story
catfoxy chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Sorry I'm late with my review. ;)

Anyways, I loved how you let Ethan tackle this like he would tackle a mission. And how he thinks, rightfully so, that Jane is quite capable of taking him on, in case he screws up again. LOL Poor Ethan. *chuckle*

And what a wonderful ending, with Jane pulling some invisible strings in the background, so that Brandt and Ethan can make up again. Aawwwhh...beautiful. :o) Thank you for another wonderful chapter of this story. I LUUUUV it.
RuinNine chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Hehe, way to go, Brandt! ;D Loved that part! Very nice! Somehow, I have a feeling that Jane left that lock open on purpose. ;] I was almost expecting Benji to come back as well. x)

Thank you very much for sharing this with us!
Red Tigress chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Hehehe, I love guilty!Ethan. Also that he had to break into Jane's house to apologize. And it makes my heart hurt with the casual mention of "No, he didn't think he had. He could clearly remember Jane slamming the door in his face..." So good. And Brandt's like "GUH, FINE. *punch*" Great conclusion!
fox4mel chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Short, but awesome. I'm looking foward to the (hopeful) resolution in the next chapter!
Look-Who's-Been-Loki'd chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Great story, but really Brandt? Aren't we being a little harsh?
Red Tigress chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Lol, "Okay, hostile. Ethan could deal with hostile. 'How are you?' " Pfft. Tactful as ever.

Also, oooh, burn, Brandt! And I also dig Ethan giving into his anger. This story works really well from Ethan's POV.
RuinNine chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is sooo good! Really, Ethan, what did you expect?

Thank you very much! :)
catfoxy chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Ouuuwwhh, low blow with Julia... that had to hit Ethan in the gut almost as hard as the fact that that he feels responsible for Brandt's situation. I can't wait to see how this plays out, if Ethan's gonna give under the pressure and do something dangerously stupid to make up for it or if Brandt's gonna forgive him in the end. Please, more. :-)
Arlothia chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Well, can't say I blame any of them, actually. Though I think it should be obvious that Ethan really had no other option! Wounded shoulder or slit throat? Hmmm...if it was me, I'd go with the shoulder! He's even left handed to it's not like it's his dominant side, though that's a pretty weak argument...I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to it being longer but I wish it wasn't the last one!

Keep it up!

Arlothia
Arlothia chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ethan? Miss? Whoa! Poor Brandt! Will people never stop hurting him? NOPE! _ This was awesome! I got a little bit confused about the possition Brant was in and how Ethan had planned to clip the underside of his arm and instead went lower and got his shoulder...I'm just not getting a visual...but other than that this was great!

Keep it up!

Arlothia
Millennial chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it! Intense! So many thoughts running through everyone's head... I'm glad Ethan had second thoughts about shooting Brandt, but hey, he saved his life! I was also glad to see that this was just part 1 - really excited for the next installment!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is so good! Fantastic! *bounces around* Haha, can't stop grinning! ;D Well, that's what you get for working with Ethan. x)

Thank you very much! Can't wait to read part II!