Reviews for Eames
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was really really cute! I love it.
FrankieB chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
ROFL! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Bobby!

"I always got the feeling that Bobby calling her Eames all the time was kind of endearing." Me too. I figured he would call her that most of the time because she is 'Eames' to him... partner, friend, lover all rolled up into one.

I do think he would call her Alex in bed or in intimate situations... just not ALL the time. He simply slipped up and called her Eames because he has dreamed about Eames his partner for so long. I'm sure even calling her Alex in his head didn't happen too often for fear of saying it outloud. Her giving him an arched eyebrow. Him blushing... easier to stick with what he knows and keeps him out of trouble. 'Eames.' See easy. lol.
Tee-Cup chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awww! I love it! Please continue! 3
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! I've never heard Bobby call her Alex, so I can see him saying that! Wonderful story!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
that was funny! i can just see him screwing that up. but i agree with you that his "eames" is endearing .. and humbly respectful. and i can definitely seem him smiling about anything that involves alex and the rest of his life!
Rosi Meloni chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hi :)

Love your story... It really made me laugh a lot...I never imagined their wedding like this, but now that I read it I dont imagine in any other way, I think it's perfect.

SeeYou...
CycloneT chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awww, how cute! And I can actually imagine him making that mistake also.:)
jstapny chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was perfectly sweet! It brought a big smile to a challenging day. Thank you!
tkelparis chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
*cacklefit* I love it! Absent-minded professor strikes again! :D
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
LOL! I can not stop laughing. I so very much love this. Just made my night (at work now) much better... Thank you...
river57 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh, that was so cute - I loved it!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was sweet and funny and endearing and all sorts of good! I also love that he always calls her Eames. It makes it all the more significant when he calls her Alex. Very nice!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Excessively amusing. Read it twice.
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
LOL...Awesome! I think it's endearing and we know he has tremendous respect for her. Probably do so in the heat of the moment (at some point) too. Cute story!
Lexi Lynne chapter 1 . 3/14/2012