Reviews for Shinobi of the Duel Academy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed this story, hope you upload again soon
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Nice looking forward to more and if u decide to make another naruto Yugioh crossover a six samurai deck I think would fit him tho the black wings flooding the field strategy also fits his personality anyway great job
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Great can't wait for the tag duel
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I think this is a great story I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
this s a good story can't wait for an update.
Starter chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Good piece of work, although a little too bad that Reggie does not get extra time screen so does Gaara. Can't wait to see Gaara battle one of the better duelist!
ShadowPony12 chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Ah...Good chapter.
Uber Ghidorah chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
If the pairing is a harem, and I'm hoping it is, then maybe Miss Fontaine could be a part of it. It would be great seeing all the guys incredibly jealous of Naruto for taking the hottest teacher in school for himself.
missourijack chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
hey could you do strip duel with the main girls and naruto
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Great 3 way duel
Ame no Ryuubi chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
a good chapter keep up the good work. nothing really to complain or ask you to fix that I see a solid chapter so cant wait to see the next one
Mzr90 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Funny omake can't wait to see more abd saw you're profile if your interested check out my challenge for Naruto/Final Fantasy 7 and The Planet's Will of Fire, its a great fic by TOM 5.0.
DarkHeroV chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Love it cang wait for next chap
Arai kaji chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Please continue this fic, I find it quite enjoyable. Though there is still the deul with that tennis player for Alexis's hand.
kotkas25 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Nice story. I like this very much.