Reviews for Heartbreak Warfare
JunebugXD chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Oh wow, dominant John is something I rarely see outside of pure smut. But here he is, ordering Sherlock around, it's very original. Seems like role reversal; with Sherlock being the more insecure one in this chapter, and John being (at first) the flippant one. It's refreshing! Great work.
Nixieandtheyak chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
eeeeee. This is VERY interesting.
Nixieandtheyak chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
This is GORGEOUS. Sherlock's relationship blocks in the last few chapters were very IC.
JunebugXD chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Bsibfusksjsbagsjsks so freaking sexy! Bro! Bro! This is awesome!
hamrensel chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I'm loving this story. I can't wait for more.
Jodi2011 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
"Interesting. Try not to fall asleep this time, because I'm going to be a while."

oh I do so love John, LOL
Jodi2011 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
He takes the two, short steps towards his best friend – his only friend – and pulls the weary, unsure face towards him, long fingers in short sandy hair and a brain at once blessedly, momentously free of anything other than the heat of John's mouth.

Go Sherlock!
Jodi2011 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I have tried, John," his voice sounding annoyingly pleading. "I went to the pub because I thought it would cheer you up, I haven't played my violin at three in the morning for weeks, I have let you march about with your foul mood and your sour bloody expression and no, I don't understand relationships but I understand you, and this isn't normal. So don't act like I haven't attempted to be here for you..

yes, Sherlock is trying his best to understand John.

his face is flying towards Sherlock's to place one, fierce kiss on Sherlock's angrily pursed mouth. It's hot and forceful.. perhaps now he'll get it :)
digi-smile chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
First of all ha lestrade being all um wow 0.0 you go john you naughty minx you ;D
booda77 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
If anybody can wield tea and chit chat, it's Mrs. Hudson by God...great line! awesome chapter...really enjoying this!
JunebugXD chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Oh so sad. Stupid Sherlock, poor John. It's cool though, I can image Sherlock being scared and insecure. Can't wait to see what happens!
Mairead221b chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
(from beginning until chptr 11)

Oh the angst! So good. ARgh... why do I read these? I just want to hug everyone! ::sigh::

Grr. SO GOOD!

More mundane observation:

The only thing I would work on structurally, and feel free to *ignore* me here (as I'm no comma expert), is I find of lot of commas are in places they shouldn't be, or missing. Not all the time, of course. You have some great sentences in this work (that sounds odd lol), and it reads really well. Great story-telling.

I eagerly await more! Thanks for writing :-)
p7ro chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
This is really brilliant. Cannot wait for more!

Cheers

Alex
arisuali chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Wonderful :) I love your writing style and how in tune you are with the characters. Can't wait to read more of this.
Swizle chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I am so in love with your writing; you have a true talent for dialogue and characterization. I can't wait to read more. Cheers, S. xx