Reviews for Survivors
Kairi4ever15 chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I really hope you update this! It's been 5 years!
Final Form Roxas chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
More please, that is all
King Kimi chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Please continue the story! Oh, please! Oh, please. Oh, please. Oh,plleeeaaaassssseeeeee.
Devon chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
That weird fruit like on the island
... What ever its called would be kinda neat.
Devon chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN dude Marceline so needs to go out with Sara but first there needs to be a lot of heart brake and drama
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Great. But I think you've forgotten about the story. It hasn't been updated in years. I hope you get a message and hopefully can write more.
A chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
maybe they should meet xaonort or ansem. or maybe donald and goofy can come back due to some sort of spell/chemical from PB. there are so many ways this can go.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
"No trollers or flamers." Huh? Whats the matter? You don't like recieving what YOU'VE been doing to other fanfiction stories? And don't worry, my review will be constructive.

First if all, the dialogue, stupid and seems to be rushed, I'm not impressed. "NOOOOOOOO! YOU GUYS! WHY" Uh...doesnt seem like something Sora would say, especially while watching his friends get blown to bits.

Secondly, "the economy sucks"? What economy are you talking about, in Kingdom Hearts, there are multiple worlds and I'm sure their "economy" doesn't suck.

Next, what the hell? You killed Donald and Goofy in the first chapter? Ok if you didn't want them in the story, why didn't you just leave them out in the first place? Which reminds me, escape pods? Wow...just...wow. And don't you think that it's incredibly unlikely that 2/3 of the escape pods jettisoned? Seems your stories aren't as good as you believe them to be huh? And also, "I think some Heartless or Nobody or something shot something at us!"...do I really need to say anything? The Gummi Ship should be able to stay intact after a single attack.

Next, Ice King's dialogue is garbage, its a tad similar to what he WOULD say, I'll give you that, but he wouldn't say "You mad, bro?"

When Sora uses the last of his magic, the last of his magic, he doesn't limp, I'd expect a headache, not limping.

Something else that bothered me besides the rest of this trash, "He pushed the thought aside as a girl with pale gray skin floated in, along with a pink girl and a girl made of fire." Where the hell did PB and Marceline come from? And then later Marceline said "So, should we bring him to PB? Maybe she'll know what to do." PB was just there right? Or did you forget what you wrote? And also, why does PB have to know all the answers to everything?

And lastly, really? You're just going to bring Roxas into this? He isn't living in Sora's heart or whatever, he is a part of Sora, he is Sora.

I felt sick to my stomache after reading this, and if I seem harsh, try reading all your old reviews for other stories and ask yourself if what you said is worse than what I said. I hope I applied enough "logic" to your story. Next time you have the DESIRE to talk trash on someone else's fanfiction, just remember, it's only because your stories are worse and you just gotta take them down to your level. You're not better than them, if this is how you act in the real world, you're not better than anyone.
tylireous chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
anirher chapter please?
sonic3461 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
please continue and add more chapters. I'm lovin every bit of this.
Account not active any longer chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Oh. My. God. ...BWA HA HA HA! Ice King got poned! I hope Kairi comes and Ice King gets her so Sora can kick his butt again! Anyway, I'm Sora's sister so if I could be in this story that would awesome! Plus I could kick Ice King's butt easy peasey lemon greasey! XD Anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE!
The Inventor-7 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is good, make some more chapters!
milomeepit chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Cool story! Practically cried when the Gummi Ship got destroyed (D': Donald! Goofy! Noooo!) But LMAO at Sora eating the wall ;D
Someone chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
On hiatus?! Those two chapters were pretty good. It was just getting interesting! Please update some more! Kh and Adventure time are some of my most favorite things! :)
vincent crowley chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Great story keep on doing the great work