Reviews for You Will Be Assimilated
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18
Awesome. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/4
Whoa. This is... this is BRILLIANT.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/1
This will forever be amazing. I can't even point out all the awesome things about it but rest assured I think it is fantastic.
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is so fabulous. I'm wishing there was a sequel where Marvel! Thor finds him accidentally on Midgard/Earth.
Lee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
!Awesome!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This makes me very happy. I like that this little pocket of the universe is so accepting and welcoming of him...and the fact that there are now TWO Lokis makes it all the more funny. Wotan is much easier to warm up to than Odin, and Frigg is just lovely.
And Gungnir...is now a rocket launcher. A ROCKET LAUNCHER. That's just AWESOME.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I'd love to see a sequel to this. This brilliant.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love this!
Lexicon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ohh there are so many possibilities with this idea... what a crime that it doesnt go on.
Esher chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You've given Odin much more respect as a character than Supernatural's portrayal of a grumpy, slightly foolish monster-of-the-week. This is someone who Gabriel the Trickster might respect enough to make a blood-brother.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love the one-shot. :)
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ooh! I like this. I've never watched SPN but these are my kind of folk.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Interesting
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, god, where did this come from? You broke my heart when Gabriel killed Loki, but with this one you melted my heart and brain into a pool that can do nothing but sit there and reflect admiration and love right back at you. The resonant meanings in Wotan's speech, that Loki hears and understands, utterly slays me. I love every single word in this story and I'm squeezing it tight and not letting go.
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I... I... is there MORE? This is... this is... words, what are they? This is EXCELLENT!