Reviews for You Will Be Assimilated
RabbitRuler2 chapter 1 . 1/3
Now i want a sequel where the avengers show up and are just really confused with the two Lokis and Thor and just the entire group and maybe the Winchesters could show up and kind of be 100% done with everything because this is so not the first time Loki has kidnapped them and annoy the avengers just because? Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Could you do a sequel to this where the Avengers show up and are just really confused and both Lokis prank them please?
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Awesome. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Whoa. This is... this is BRILLIANT.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This will forever be amazing. I can't even point out all the awesome things about it but rest assured I think it is fantastic.
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is so fabulous. I'm wishing there was a sequel where Marvel! Thor finds him accidentally on Midgard/Earth.
Lee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
!Awesome!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This makes me very happy. I like that this little pocket of the universe is so accepting and welcoming of him...and the fact that there are now TWO Lokis makes it all the more funny. Wotan is much easier to warm up to than Odin, and Frigg is just lovely.
And Gungnir...is now a rocket launcher. A ROCKET LAUNCHER. That's just AWESOME.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I'd love to see a sequel to this. This brilliant.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love this!
Lexicon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ohh there are so many possibilities with this idea... what a crime that it doesnt go on.
Esher chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You've given Odin much more respect as a character than Supernatural's portrayal of a grumpy, slightly foolish monster-of-the-week. This is someone who Gabriel the Trickster might respect enough to make a blood-brother.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love the one-shot. :)
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ooh! I like this. I've never watched SPN but these are my kind of folk.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/5/2012