Reviews for Doc in Shining Armor
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
That was great. I can definitely see Rebecca doing this for Doc if or whenever he got sick; I can also see Doc doing the same thing to Rebecca. I wonder what Hauser will say when he finds out that Doc is sick? I can't wait til you update again.
Casie01 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Another great chapter! I liked Rebecca taking care of Doc. I can't wait for more. Thanks for continuing the show while we wait for the (hopefully) next season.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying the way you write :) How about a turnaround? Doc taking care of a sick Rebecca?
SLITH chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This was a really fun, cute chapter. I remember my last cold... but nothing like what he got, I felt bad for him at the start with what he was going through. And then the lock picking guardian angel Rebecca steps in and takes care of him, I think you had their actions down to a T! Loved it when he blurted her name out when he had been trying to remember. Going out shopping for him, loved the "your sick now". And her reactions to waking up with the blanket, I can see Doc being hesitant about a bad dream and the idea of hurting Rebecca would leave a bruise inside of him. Though her reasoning for her skin going red does make sense _

Overall a very well written story and I loom forward to reading more like this, seeing Rebecca like that with Doc adds to them :)

SLITH
SLITH chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This was another cute fic. It was really well written, loved the revelation of Andrew finding out she is a police detective. Chet is gonna get an earful I'm sure from Doc and Andrew. Great job with the thought process, I feel you got the personalities spot on!

Loved how Doc handled the situation. I hope you continue to write more cute fics like this.

-SLITH
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
That was great. Please do another one, please please please. I loved this story. The teenager was a little creepy but other than that Doc and Rebecca handled themselves great.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was great. But if I were Rebecca I would have twisted that drunky's hand just to see his drunk ass squirm in pain. I'm glad that Doc was there to help her out.
Casie01 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Great chapter once again. I like the way Doc protects Rebecca. He may not be the tall dark and hansome hero that we're used to but he's definatly a hero. I like that you write him to be more than just a trusty side kick.

As for as a Doc and Shinning Armor moment I'd like to see? Definatly something connecting to the finale and anything else your creative mind comes up with. I love your stories.
Casie01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great Doc and Rebecca story! I love how he protected her from Drunky! Loved your story and hope you write more about Alcatraz.
Emma chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this! You really captured their cute dynamic! I hope you write more, you're such a good writer!
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Cute story! Really enjoyed it :)
MissAthenasGirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I could actually see this happening! This was sooooo cute and sweet; Doc is kinda like a big brother, all protective of his "baby sister."

Very well written and I hope to see another one of your stories in the Alcatraz fanfic file!
SLITH chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The part about the drunk dry is a true story eh? I'd love to find out how much and what was done _

Anyways... to the story review! This was done really well, when i read about the bruising on the neck and on the face I instantly remembered her fight with the one out of three she physically fought. I notice she keeps getting herself out of tricky situations but that was the worst one. Getting shoved hard into the bars.

I liked the view of how she keeps quiet about herself, because I can see her not complaining much and possibly that biting her in the butt later. Doc is soooo cute! Love how you incorporated his comic mind and mixed it together, I mean I know it happens in the show but sometimes things like that don't get incorporated properly in a fanfic. Job well done!

Loved the bite back Rebecca gave and defending Doc and his idea to keep her safe.

Very well written, think it is my favourite out of the few stories on Alcatraz in here _

-SLITH
Baron's Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was so cute!
A person said chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
AWWWWwW! thats soooo cute!