Reviews for Big Time No 9
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Geez, if I were poor Carlos I would be going crazy! And I think maybe Kendall saw him and the manager...? Seriously though what is going on?! Update soon!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ok so I went to listen to it... Never doing that again.

I don't know why, but when I was listening to it I had a weird feeling in my stomach and I had tears in my eyes but I wasn't sad or anything... I don't know how to describe the feeling. And have you listened to it with earphones? Gives you an ear spasm!
penaschmidt chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Only just found this fic now and just WOW! I'm hoping that you haven't stopped this story because I really want to know what happens.
Karrington chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
MORE!MORE!MOOOOORRREEEE!;:():;

Pleeeeeeeaaasseeeeeee
AppleManderin chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Wooo, I love this story, please update soon :)
ravenwashere chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Creepy as ever! I still have no idea what's happening, which is probably why I keep reading. Gotta know what happens!
And who's John? So weird! I'm freaking out lol.
tardisblve221b chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Wow this is creepy! Me and my friend had that dream
tardisblve221b chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is a great story! I love the plot so far! and "Revolutin Number 9Is a very annoying song! John Lennon wrote weird but great songs
13HannahBeth chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This story is creepy! I love it! I have no idea what could be going on because I am awful at guessing things, so I'll just wait and see. :)
PLEASE update soon!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Hey! Its awesome, and very interesting! Cool story bro, literally. Lol
vikwhis13 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
… poor Carlos had bad nightmares :( geez they were creepy ones too… o_O haha I think he's hearing wrong too, unless the guy really said that stuff! OMG WHAT IF HE'S A DEMOND?… nah, I'm just being dorky :3 hehe I didn't expect the update to be so quick! I'm happy you did! UPDATE SOON!
ravenwashere chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god, this is some scary chiz. I hate horror anything, so who knows what compelled me to read it, but it is crazy good! I'm so afraid for Carlos. And I hate how no one believes him! Hopefully he can figure out what's happening. I have a hope this is all a really effed up dream, but probably not lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Baxxie chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I don't get why there re so few reviews for this story. I am so confused, but I love it so much! I could totally imagine everything and I'm glad I read it in the morning instead of at night...

continue and update soon, please, I need to read more of this!

Love, Baxxie
squoctobird chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm intrigued. And I'm totally going to check out that song.
GUP21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012