Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Go
Please continue this! It's precious
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 1/5
So beautiful... I always wanted that squirrel to have a happy ending... TuT
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That's... terribly saddening, actually.

It seems that this story will be the same as the true legends.
ElsaFrozen chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OH MY GOD! AMAZING, why doesn't Disney do this, this would be a FANTASTIC sequel to sword in teh stone, is their any more?
Earthin64 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. This is such an awesome story. I recently began rewatching old Disney films and Sword in the stone is one of my favorites. I truly hope that you continue this story
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree on your Authors note, this archive just doesnt have enough stories. I personally would contribute and write one myself, but i havent watched the movie in at least a decade, and im planning on starting my own seccond story. I learned the hardway it is bad to jugle 3 stories at once, so im just going to keep it at 2.

Great chapter, and amazing one-shot. it isnt what i usually read, but it was good to read about something i havent heard of for a while. Also, since the movie is older than what is watched today, it was forgotten by even me, so that can be why there arent that many stories about this archive...
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nicely done. You did a fantastic job of creating a reason for her to be Guinevere and for why the Lancelot business happened. I enjoyed this story very much. Truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love it. Please continue.
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice story so far. I think you should continue it then just discontinue from here...

Although Guinevere is bit of a streach for the former red squirrel's name in my opinion. Unless you are coming up with a sort of Alternative version of the story of King Arthur.

Regardless, look forward to more of this story.
TheFollower20 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Like the story, this could work as a sequel.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very cute. Can't wait to see what happens.
Trevmon chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Just brilliant.
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I see what you did there! I love it!
Goddess Eirene chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
ASDADFSADFWS.

GBRTSBR.

ERG.

HOW DO YOU ENDINGS.

This is /lovely/! The potion-making bit was rather fantastic, possibly my favourite part. OH MIM, U SO EVIL. Also, you know how much I love Specific Capitalisation. :3 Good pace, also; slow enough to enjoy, fast enough to keep you reading.

Poor Wart. He has no idea what's about to hit him.

Squirrelevere forever.