Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Go
Marky-Mark7 chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey, I love the story. It's great. There are no grammatical errors, nouns are paired with appropriate adjectives, it flows well. But at the end it feels incomplete. After introducing Mim, you describe how she's so bored, she wants to destroy Camelot "in a way that would be talked about for centuries." But we never get that. If I might make a suggestion, think about adding a second or even a third chapter(s). Dream up a way Guenivere could hurt Arthur and bring about Camelot's downfall. Mim is the kind of character that tricks people- maybe she messed with the potion. Maybe the power of the last ingredient- lust- takes away from the potion's potency? Eventually it wears off and she turns back in to a squirrel. Or maybe There's an ingredient Guenivere doesn't know about- an ingredient to control her mind and make her betray Arthur. Something needs to happen to affect Arthur negatively and give the story a driving plot. Just my thoughts- take them how you will. The overall idea has a lot of potential. You done a good job so far, I just feel like something is missing. A challenge for Arthur and Guenivere to overcome.
Shelly Lane chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Wow! Interesting ideas for how Guinevere and Arthur got together. Of course the original legend doesn't have Guinevere starting out as a squirrel, but the original legend doesn't have Merlin taking trips to Bermuda either, so if Disney can take some creative liberties, so can you, right? I love this!
bleedingnightingale chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
The first time I read this, I didn't see that this was just a one-shot, and I thought, "Wait, what does Mim do?!" Then I remembered the legend of King Arthur and Guinevere...and Sir Lancelot. Reading it a second time, this short piece was brilliant. :) I mean, it was good the first time, but now that I remembered the legend, I like it even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Please continue!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Perfect!
Pris chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Okay, so I know I already reviewed, but I just have to say that I love this story even more, like it could be a legit part of history, you know if magic was real... but this is amazes me, partly because I'm a bit slow... Anyway: Fucking Madame Mim! She sneakily put that lust potion in the liquid that Guinevere drank! that's why she cheated! that was her plan all along! I was starting to wonder why Madame Mim seemed so nice...
Pris chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Omigosh! YAAASSSS! Guinevere was King Arthur's mythological queen! Love it! Really cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this! It's precious
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So beautiful... I always wanted that squirrel to have a happy ending... TuT
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That's... terribly saddening, actually.

It seems that this story will be the same as the true legends.
Sea's child chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OH MY GOD! AMAZING, why doesn't Disney do this, this would be a FANTASTIC sequel to sword in teh stone, is their any more?
Earthin64 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. This is such an awesome story. I recently began rewatching old Disney films and Sword in the stone is one of my favorites. I truly hope that you continue this story
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree on your Authors note, this archive just doesnt have enough stories. I personally would contribute and write one myself, but i havent watched the movie in at least a decade, and im planning on starting my own seccond story. I learned the hardway it is bad to jugle 3 stories at once, so im just going to keep it at 2.

Great chapter, and amazing one-shot. it isnt what i usually read, but it was good to read about something i havent heard of for a while. Also, since the movie is older than what is watched today, it was forgotten by even me, so that can be why there arent that many stories about this archive...
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nicely done. You did a fantastic job of creating a reason for her to be Guinevere and for why the Lancelot business happened. I enjoyed this story very much. Truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief