Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Go
QuentinTNT chapter 1 . 6/22
Great Story
Damatross chapter 1 . 6/7
This...this is gold.
This very well written! I've read the other reviews and am surprised that some want more. You set up the Legend of King Arthur perfectly! Although wanting more writing this good makes sense. I LOVE how you don't shy away from the faults of the girl squirrel or try to make her perfect. I think Arthur was a gentleman towards her in the cartoon (which was lost on her because she's just an animal). Arthur never told her to go away when he turned human (that's actually the nicest her was to her in that whole scene!). Also, she attracted the wolf with her loud squeals while chasing Arthur. So, I always felt that she was merely fixing a problem that she created (and I never felt like that wolf was really any danger or Merlin would've helped out, old squirrel bothering him or not). But you wrote that she felt Arthur owed her! That was great! You conveyed and confirmed the selfishness and thoughtlessness to others that the cartoon touched upon. And then she made her deal with the devil because she had to have what she wanted regardless of anything else! Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's evil or bad. But in the cartoon people only look at how cutely she's drawn and sounds and overlook that all of her actions are selfish (even saving Arthur, as I don't believe that she'd have assisted Merlin or the old squirrel). A very bold choice that led to poor Arthur's downfall! Well done!
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 5/1
Wonderfully written, though I feel sorry for the poor squirrel.
Marky-Mark7 chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey, I love the story. It's great. There are no grammatical errors, nouns are paired with appropriate adjectives, it flows well. But at the end it feels incomplete. After introducing Mim, you describe how she's so bored, she wants to destroy Camelot "in a way that would be talked about for centuries." But we never get that. If I might make a suggestion, think about adding a second or even a third chapter(s). Dream up a way Guenivere could hurt Arthur and bring about Camelot's downfall. Mim is the kind of character that tricks people- maybe she messed with the potion. Maybe the power of the last ingredient- lust- takes away from the potion's potency? Eventually it wears off and she turns back in to a squirrel. Or maybe There's an ingredient Guenivere doesn't know about- an ingredient to control her mind and make her betray Arthur. Something needs to happen to affect Arthur negatively and give the story a driving plot. Just my thoughts- take them how you will. The overall idea has a lot of potential. You done a good job so far, I just feel like something is missing. A challenge for Arthur and Guenivere to overcome.
Shelly Lane chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Wow! Interesting ideas for how Guinevere and Arthur got together. Of course the original legend doesn't have Guinevere starting out as a squirrel, but the original legend doesn't have Merlin taking trips to Bermuda either, so if Disney can take some creative liberties, so can you, right? I love this!
bleedingnightingale chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
The first time I read this, I didn't see that this was just a one-shot, and I thought, "Wait, what does Mim do?!" Then I remembered the legend of King Arthur and Guinevere...and Sir Lancelot. Reading it a second time, this short piece was brilliant. :) I mean, it was good the first time, but now that I remembered the legend, I like it even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Please continue!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Perfect!
Pris chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Okay, so I know I already reviewed, but I just have to say that I love this story even more, like it could be a legit part of history, you know if magic was real... but this is amazes me, partly because I'm a bit slow... Anyway: Fucking Madame Mim! She sneakily put that lust potion in the liquid that Guinevere drank! that's why she cheated! that was her plan all along! I was starting to wonder why Madame Mim seemed so nice...
Pris chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Omigosh! YAAASSSS! Guinevere was King Arthur's mythological queen! Love it! Really cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this! It's precious
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So beautiful... I always wanted that squirrel to have a happy ending... TuT
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That's... terribly saddening, actually.

It seems that this story will be the same as the true legends.
Sea's child chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story so far! Please update soon!