Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Go
serima chapter 1 . 8/1
The first time I read this, I didn't see that this was just a one-shot, and I thought, "Wait, what does Mim do?!" Then I remembered the legend of King Arthur and Guinevere...and Sir Lancelot. Reading it a second time, this short piece was brilliant. :) I mean, it was good the first time, but now that I remembered the legend, I like it even more.
Please continue!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/5
Pris chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Okay, so I know I already reviewed, but I just have to say that I love this story even more, like it could be a legit part of history, you know if magic was real... but this is amazes me, partly because I'm a bit slow... Anyway: Fucking Madame Mim! She sneakily put that lust potion in the liquid that Guinevere drank! that's why she cheated! that was her plan all along! I was starting to wonder why Madame Mim seemed so nice...
Pris chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Omigosh! YAAASSSS! Guinevere was King Arthur's mythological queen! Love it! Really cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please continue this! It's precious
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So beautiful... I always wanted that squirrel to have a happy ending... TuT
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That's... terribly saddening, actually.

It seems that this story will be the same as the true legends.
ElsaFrozen chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great story so far! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OH MY GOD! AMAZING, why doesn't Disney do this, this would be a FANTASTIC sequel to sword in teh stone, is their any more?
Earthin64 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. This is such an awesome story. I recently began rewatching old Disney films and Sword in the stone is one of my favorites. I truly hope that you continue this story
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree on your Authors note, this archive just doesnt have enough stories. I personally would contribute and write one myself, but i havent watched the movie in at least a decade, and im planning on starting my own seccond story. I learned the hardway it is bad to jugle 3 stories at once, so im just going to keep it at 2.

Great chapter, and amazing one-shot. it isnt what i usually read, but it was good to read about something i havent heard of for a while. Also, since the movie is older than what is watched today, it was forgotten by even me, so that can be why there arent that many stories about this archive...
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nicely done. You did a fantastic job of creating a reason for her to be Guinevere and for why the Lancelot business happened. I enjoyed this story very much. Truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love it. Please continue.
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice story so far. I think you should continue it then just discontinue from here...

Although Guinevere is bit of a streach for the former red squirrel's name in my opinion. Unless you are coming up with a sort of Alternative version of the story of King Arthur.

Regardless, look forward to more of this story.