Reviews for When The Lady Was Good
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
loved this! omg is there any more/
PersieHallam chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Loved their pairing and characters, although I was sure there would be more of them on here! Please update-love your story!
Nina chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Very happy this story exists. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I hope you find some time for it in the future.
The son was called Hector if I'm not mistaken.
Love Pollution chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Enjoying this fic as much as ever! Looking forward to the next chapter!
fredandgingermad chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i am so glad to find that i'm not the only person who likes Hallam and Persie! I was rather disappointed to find that your's was the only fan fiction to delve deeper into that side and am evermore so grateful that you have returned to write a second chapter!

i only signed up to write this lol, good luck with the exams and hope you continue :)
resound88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
please please please please please continue.
Love Pollution chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm really loving this story, you get the characters voices down so well.

I hated the way they treated Persie in the show, that whole ending for her seemed rushed and done for shock value with no real explanation for anything; it left me wanting to know so much more of the story of her actions, what was real, what was fake, and to hear more of her past history. Sigh.
ParisNeverEnded chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
You know it was only last ngiht that I looked through my PMs to see one for you x The only two Percie/Hallam fans it would seem. I love this by the way but I know what you mean about exams, it's annoying but its a fact of life sadly. I'll be happy in July when one lot of mine are over. Good luck with yours by the way.

So anways I loved this chapter, I'm intrigued about where it's going but it certainly brightened my day!
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was great. I love Persie! :)
Love Pollution chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved this, you captured their voices really well. I'd love to see more as I'm a big fan of the ship (I'm choosing to believe Persie had a good reason for crossing Hallam, blackmail perhaps, until I'm proven wrong, I don't want my ship to completely die LOL).
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
LOVE it! I'm somtimes feel like the only persie/Hallam fan out there, It was great I hope t see more! Congrats!