Reviews for For Family, Love, and Honor
Yaz chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I love these books! I found it in a bookstore while wandering one day and it was a great read, I convinced my friend to read them too , now she's as taken with them as me!
meh I'm blabbing now! but anyways... this was really good ! I never really thought about StephenXKate before but I can see they're a pretty good match! update soon!
Ps. do you know what the third book is going to be called?
Support chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Support the books of beginning( Emerald Atlas) and expand its communities! If you have not read this amazing book go do so now. Please be generous and write stories on this amazing book.

( i COPIED THIS FROM ?( his(she?) username))_
copy and paste to other communities
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
For everyone reading this, I know this is probably spamming other communities, but for the sake of this very small communities, could you guys write reviews on harry potter, twilight, etc. to read the Emerald Atlas and expand its communities.

Thank you.

(You can copy and paste this to other communities)
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is interesting and well-written. I realize that quite often, the fanfiction writer loses interest in the story, or writes themselves into a brick wall, (and I would know, seeing as how I've done that many a time myself,) but I urge you to forge ahead, no matter how slow the progress may seem. I loved the Emerald Atlas, and I just finished reading The Fire Chronicle today (made me very mad for several reasons, but I won't go into that,) and I'm a little sad that there's only one fanfiction of these books, and yet a little bit pleased, too.
Update soon, K?
-Lucy
Mol chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is really good thank you I love theese books
LightsPast chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Please update this story!
I really like how you've shown it from stephens point of view :)
And I like short chapters too!
Russetwing chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I like this quite a lot. I myself loved The Emerald Atlas, although I read it some five months ago. I like the writing of this, it's very well-written and I haven't spotted any grammatical errors. I noticed this is a Kate/Stephen fic, and so far I'm pleased with the fact that them noticing each other isn't dominating the story. Although, from what I've read of The Fire Chronicle, there might be a romantic interest planned for Kate. Meh. *Shrugs* Doesn't really matter, though. That's why it's fanfiction. :) Keep it up!
Darkerose chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I've been waiting for ages for this book to come to FF! I love your writing style and this has a really interesting plot.

I feel really sorry for Stephen as well,

I can't wait to see what happens in the next update :)
Elfera chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I would have reviewed earlier, but it has taken me a long time to find this fandom. I like it! Exspaclly since it's about one of my favorite book series! Good job. I hope you continue.
Emma P. in my dreams chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER I'M A HUGE FAN AND I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE SEQUEL! GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This is really good! Keep writing
Cal-Kitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
AUESOME! its really good is the pairing for your story a emma/stephan or a kate/stephan? its really good though.:)