Reviews for Losing To Win
Jessica L chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
This is brilliant! I read this story a while back and then I haven't been on this page of fanfic for a few months. I visited back and there was another chapter! :D But I re-read the story to remind myself of everything that happened. Once again, I was taken in by your writing skills and drawn into the story. I love your writing style. I am so glad to have stumbled upon this again! Especially since this last chapter takes place in one of my favourite scenes in the book. :)

I really hope for an update soon! I can't wait to keep reading. I really can't wait for the race day now that there are three characters I want to win. Please don't make us wait too long! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
It is really really good! :)
Luna Cakegood chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
I love this fic so much. I'm usually not a big fan of OCs because a lot of them are Mary-Sues but Bay is definetly an exception. Please update, I'm desperate to know what happens next.
squidgy78 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Amazing so far please keep going and update ASAP
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Please please update I love this fanfic so much and you just left me hangin
Luna chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Agggghhhh! Its so good! I love Bay so much, which surprised me because I'm usually really picky about OCs. Please update! Please!
Jessica L chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! I really like the spin you put on the story with Bay being Sean's best friend and her jealousy of the relationship between Puck and Sean. Unfortunately, I have REALLY enjoyed this story but there are no more chapters up! Please update soon! :)
The Grey Waren chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I really liked this chapter alot! I liked it because I don't feel that you are rushing things and that it is at a good pace. How long do you plan on making this story? Update whenever possible and soon cause I'm in love with this story!
neverlands-star chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Yes! I've been waiting patiently o.O
I'm very curious as to why Bay's dad was talking to Malvern...Malvern who makes me want to whack him in the head with a hammer...
Anyway. O.O Another lovely chapter, you've got me literally hooked on this story...;D
mellyjellybelly chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
asf;lkfj'sfkjasfhsjfa;fk FINALLY! where have you been?! Leaving me dying over here, waiting for a new chapter! haha ok maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration...a bit. Anywho, good chapter (although it was a bit short for my liking...but thats just because I wanted to read more lol) I can't wait to find out why Bay's dad was talking to Malvern again...hmmmm keep up the great work :) I look forward to the next chapter!
Luna Cakegood chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
I love this fic so much! I feel like you've captured sean's character really well, and i love bay. Well done! And please, please, please update!
StrifesLove chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Epic! Finally a good fanfic of the book The Scorpio Races. Thank you so much for writing this it is amazing!
mellyjellybelly chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Ugh, such a great chapter...I don't even know where to begin! One of the things that stood out to me the most (aside from the Bay's emerging jealousy and hurt, which I will get to in a moment) was the way Tempest just stood waiting for Bay to come back after she left him to try to help Prince. I like that you can already see a kind of bond forming between the two of them, similar to the bond between Sean and Corr. I also liked the little detail where Bay admits to herself that she is trying to show off a little when she is on the beach, it seemed like a natural thing for her to do: to want to prove herself after everything starts to crumble. And then there's her reaction to Puck and Sean. Holy. Guacamole. I did not expect it to come out the way that it did, but I loved it. The little spikes of jealousy that she has on the beach when Puck stands next to Sean or holds Corr were great. Oh, and the little reemergence of that scene from last chapter when she says that Sean loves her more than her Dad does. I almost cried at that part! I could really feel and identify with her emotions in this chapter which was fantastic! I'm not even going to start on the sigh she thinks she hears at the end and what I think it might mean because I don't want this to turn into a novel (although it might already be a short story...whoops) Keep it up, I can't wait to read what happens next! :)
-Melly
mellyjellybelly chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
ITS ABOUT TIME! haha and let me tell you, this did not disappoint AT ALL :D it was a fully awesome chapter and I was expecting almost none of it! The way she saved Mutt was totally realistic (I knew it would involve the iron bar...not that it played a huge part but still lol) and I could visualize the whole thing. You did a great job with keeping the description clear even as it moved at such a fast pace. Ugh and then the confrontation with her dad! PERFECTION. See this is why you are writing the story and not me. If we had left it in my hands, all we would have had was a repetitive scene with Sean. Instead, you deliver this new, explosive, revealing scene! "I'm still geeking out about it!" (name that disney movie!) Everything about that scene was great: both of their vulnerabilities and tempers meshed really well together and the part where she admits that she thinks Sean loves her more than her own dad really caught me off balance. That part totally added a new depth to their friendship to me. I wonder if Sean has any idea about who he is/what he means to Bay. Interesting. And then the way it ended with Bay questioning the sanity of everyone involved in the races! What is she going to do next? That last line "for one perfect moment" makes me think that the whole epiphany isn't going to last long and Bay will be back to fighting with her dad soon. I don't know, that's just me guessing though! Ok, well HURRAY for finally having the new chapter and having an ending that is not a cliffhanger. Still eagerly awaiting the next one though!
-Melly
neverlands-star chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
O.O That awkward moment when there's a cliffhanger and you're just like NOOOO! Darn it...XD I really did love this chapter though. Oi it's nice to know she wouldn't leave Mutt to die...although there are times when I...well anywho...I'm glad she admitted she was jealous of Puck...you make it so easy to relate to Bay in situations such as her being jealous of Puck...Anyway...I'm really, really, really looking forward to the next chapter...o.O