Reviews for Losing To Win
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
I found puck
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2017
Omg this is the best fanfic I've ever read. I love how you made bay have a personality, so many authors don't give their oc's any personality. Hope you finish this some day.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Where is puck
Guest chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
I know its been like 2 years since you updated buuut im hoping theirs a tiny chance you will see this coment and finish up your story? :) its amaaaazing and im so sad not knowing how this story is gonna end :( plssss plsssssss come back and finish the story oh pleaaase!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Is it to late to ask for an update? :) im loving it! You are amazing at wrigting!
Jessica L chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
This is brilliant! I read this story a while back and then I haven't been on this page of fanfic for a few months. I visited back and there was another chapter! :D But I re-read the story to remind myself of everything that happened. Once again, I was taken in by your writing skills and drawn into the story. I love your writing style. I am so glad to have stumbled upon this again! Especially since this last chapter takes place in one of my favourite scenes in the book. :)

I really hope for an update soon! I can't wait to keep reading. I really can't wait for the race day now that there are three characters I want to win. Please don't make us wait too long! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
It is really really good! :)
Luna Cakegood chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
I love this fic so much. I'm usually not a big fan of OCs because a lot of them are Mary-Sues but Bay is definetly an exception. Please update, I'm desperate to know what happens next.
squidgy78 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Amazing so far please keep going and update ASAP
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Please please update I love this fanfic so much and you just left me hangin
Luna chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Agggghhhh! Its so good! I love Bay so much, which surprised me because I'm usually really picky about OCs. Please update! Please!
Jessica L chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! I really like the spin you put on the story with Bay being Sean's best friend and her jealousy of the relationship between Puck and Sean. Unfortunately, I have REALLY enjoyed this story but there are no more chapters up! Please update soon! :)
The Grey Waren chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I really liked this chapter alot! I liked it because I don't feel that you are rushing things and that it is at a good pace. How long do you plan on making this story? Update whenever possible and soon cause I'm in love with this story!
neverlands-star chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Yes! I've been waiting patiently o.O
I'm very curious as to why Bay's dad was talking to Malvern...Malvern who makes me want to whack him in the head with a hammer...
Anyway. O.O Another lovely chapter, you've got me literally hooked on this story...;D
mellyjellybelly chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
asf;lkfj'sfkjasfhsjfa;fk FINALLY! where have you been?! Leaving me dying over here, waiting for a new chapter! haha ok maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration...a bit. Anywho, good chapter (although it was a bit short for my liking...but thats just because I wanted to read more lol) I can't wait to find out why Bay's dad was talking to Malvern again...hmmmm keep up the great work :) I look forward to the next chapter!