Reviews for Lessons In Parenting
weemcg33 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Totally awesome! I've enjoyed every minute of reading this. Love adorable little Mike and doting, fatherly Harvey. I think you write them both so well, and also Donna and Nick.
you're a very talented writer, I love all your stories I've read so far, glad I have more to catch up on.
Also just wanted to add that I was very happy whenever you mentioned the Avengers, Iron Man or anything related to Marvel. That made me even happier! Awesome!
PippaFrost chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD I'M JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CHAPTER AND I JUST CAN'T READ ANYMORE! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!

HOLY SHIT! SHE'S DEAD. sHE'S DEAD. DONNA'S GONNA KILL HER. SHE'S GOING TO FREAKING KILL HER. OH MY GOD. SHE'S DEAD. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY EXPLAINED DONNA ABOUT MIKE. SHIT SHE'S DEAD.

OH MY HE'S NOT LISTENING TO THAT IS HE?! HE'S FIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! NOT TEN! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?!

*le gasp* OH THAT BITCH! SHE'S PLAYING THAT CARD?! LIKE ALEX?! SERIOUSLY?! HADN┬┐T HE JUST LEFT THE OACIFIERS, HUH?! OH MY GOD PLEASE LET DONNA KILL HER!

NO HE ISN'T JUST TIRED YOU IMBECILE! HE DOESN'T LIKE HER DAMNIT! DONNA!

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY DID IT?! OH MY GOD!

SHIT NICK I FRAKING LOVE YOU! HE IS A SUCK UP!

OH C'MON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT?! WHAT ABOUT DONNA?! SHE DIDN'T GET BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HARVEY! AND HARVEY DIDN'T GET TO END IT WITH THAT IDIOT THAT JUST LEFT WHILE A FREAKING FIVE YEARS OLD HAD LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!

I DEMAND CLOSURE! YOU'LL KEEP ME UP FOREVER ! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE MISSING FACTS!
PippaFrost chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
AWWWW MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT!
PippaFrost chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
You have no idea how many times i've read this story from the start... i love this
PippaFrost chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD YOU DAMN HUMAN BEING! WHAT ARE YOU- AN INCEPTION WRITER?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE?! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING AND WHAT ISN'T! OH MY GOD! IS THE WHOLE INCEPTION THING AGAIN! NOOOOO PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT ALL DID HAPPEN ! AND THAT THE DREAM WAS THE ONE WHERE MIKE WAS BIG? AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HARVEY ANYWAY?! UGH!
katesari chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Really really really really like this! Suits has only been airing here since a few months ago, and I know that sounds weird but I live in europe and sometimes it takes a while for a series to make it across the ocean that divides. And I've been loving the series since it started! And then earlier this week just when I needed it I found a suits fanfic and started reading and really liked it. And now I don't wanna stop! Really enjoyed this long long story and crayons for the associate as well! Bye
FireDraken chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
This chapter was the perfect ending to an amazing story! Thank you.
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
did the chapters get out of order because the last one he was six and now he is three again?
writingpenguin chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
I quite liked this chapter. To me, it was one of your most well-written ones. Good job! :)
fanficchica123 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Jesus that made me cry... I feel so sorry for the people who have to go through that... Great chapter though
QuestionMarkHeart chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Perfect ending to a beautiful journey. Thank you for the ride, it was absolute brilliance.
lolello chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
this was amazing... this was so amazing, I started reading this and its prequel yesterday, and I sympathise 100% with how much time and effort you must have put into this, especially since I get behind in work for uni from reading alone, so I cant begin to imagine how many hours you spent on this. Thank you, it was absolutely brilliant. it made me laugh, it made me cry, you wrote the characters flawlessly and it was simply epic so I hope your very proud of it :)
scentless chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You don't even know .love you make me feel for you with this ficition. I swear it's one of the best I've ever read. I wish you would write a sequel. Just a little one. One where a ton of angst and Mikey gets really hurt. PLEASE! I bet a lot of people would read it and you would be my favorite person on this fandom. .
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Been reading this obsessively and I would like to congratulate you on your use of "flashlight" instead of "torch". I had noticed it before and in other stories (and some other non-american terms in them) and so. Congrats! You are picking up on our fucked up bastardization of the english language!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I rarely cry for fics. I mean rarely. but...
I'll just be over here... crying my eyes out... holding my heart because of all the feels.