Reviews for Lessons In Parenting
The Reader chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
That last chapter brought tears - the whole time difference really added a new dimension and was so touching.
Eena21 chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
its so good i am at a loss of words. so touching i have cried several times and somehow, now when i watch suits i see harvey and mike 's relationship differently your story has taken a toll on my brain. its simply amazing. plz write a sequel to this one. i would love to see them both interact in office. how they are working together. how mike still sometimes needs his dad. stuff like that.
lduff17 chapter 25 . 8/23/2017
I know it's been a little while so I don't know if you'll see this but I really loved this story and all your suits stories! Out of curiosity was Harvey's brother's name inspired by the department store Harvey nicks or is it a coincidence? You may have mentioned it in an authors note but I don't remember
FraryFreakObessed chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
This broke my heart
simplevi chapter 25 . 7/4/2017
i giggled to death. i squeled to death. i died from adorablesss overload, think im havinh diabetic too right now. at this point, i have no idea, harvey or mike im going to die for. coz you've made them sooo good! its been years since you last writing. are you busy? or having another acc? i really hope you'll continue this universe of suits. i'll be devoted as you lr reader. pleassseeee...im a junkie to your story!
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 6/8/2017
I actually really like this chapter, and I'm hoping a later one will have more on what eventually happens with Lauren and Alex!
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
Seems a little odd that Jessica wouldn't insist on him getting some experience somewhere else first, like she did with Harvey, but I guess she's not immune to Mike's charm either! Especially as he's only nineteen. If he went somewhere else, who would look out for him?
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 6/8/2017
Oh, that was heartbreaking.
CastorLycan chapter 25 . 2/26/2017
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it :)
Unknown Loner chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Hahaha suck it up, sucking his thumb! You joker!
BYoshi1993 chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Oh man. This was quite a chapter. I almost cried for Harvey! I couldn't imagine living life for two years then have it all ripped away. That would be.. something else.

As for Narnia Syndrome, I think it is real as I found a thread on Reddit where someone mentioned that they lived years in their head after being knocked out for a few minutes from getting hit on the head with a baseball bat.
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
so APTX4869 still doesnt simply vanish from the organism XD. i am so excited about the other chapters
Marie chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Love love love it its gonna be one of the fix I come back to
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
Amo esta serie no me canso de leerla ojala siguiera con mas avanturas mini mike eso seria super
Honor Reid chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
This was a great series! I loved kid!Mike and Harvey being a Dad. It was all so well written.

Thanks!