Reviews for Lessons In Parenting
RBecca chapter 25 . 8/1
What a story! This was seriously soooo great and fun to read. At first I thought the idea of a deaged mike would be weird but you totally changed my mind about that! I especially loved teenage Mike. It would cool if you did a series of one shots of when Mike was a teenager with him ages 12-19. I look forward to reading more of you fan fictions in the future. :)
nondescript chapter 1 . 7/26
Pretty sure this will be lost amongst the sea of comments from your admirers but it is only fair that I add to the list.

Came across this gem three days ago and I fell in love! I've read it and re-read it. I was initially apprehensive (the whole deaged Mike thing) but I'm so glad I took the chance! I absolutely LOVED it! My favourite chapters include the marine trip bus crash, the sparkler burn and the last paragraph of the Narnia syndrome chapter.

I also have to mention how much I've begun to love Nicholas. I would love to see more Unca Nick work ;-)

Thank you for turning me nocturnal for two nights in a row! It was worth every lost wink!

Best wishes for all future work :-)
I'm so glad you wrote this story. I think I've read it at least 10 times (lol)...you are an amazing writer! Have you ever thought about doing a 3rd part to this series? It could be like the untold stories of Harvey and mike with new oneshots we haven't read yet...haha! Anyways, thanks again for writing something so incredible! You rock!
whythankyou chapter 25 . 7/21
This was so perfect that I'm speechless :')
Loove all the chapter, adorable little Mikey and Harvey daddy! I couldn't get enough!
Thank you!
weemcg33 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Totally awesome! I've enjoyed every minute of reading this. Love adorable little Mike and doting, fatherly Harvey. I think you write them both so well, and also Donna and Nick.
you're a very talented writer, I love all your stories I've read so far, glad I have more to catch up on.
Also just wanted to add that I was very happy whenever you mentioned the Avengers, Iron Man or anything related to Marvel. That made me even happier! Awesome!
PippaFrost chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD I'M JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CHAPTER AND I JUST CAN'T READ ANYMORE! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!

HOLY SHIT! SHE'S DEAD. sHE'S DEAD. DONNA'S GONNA KILL HER. SHE'S GOING TO FREAKING KILL HER. OH MY GOD. SHE'S DEAD. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY EXPLAINED DONNA ABOUT MIKE. SHIT SHE'S DEAD.

OH MY HE'S NOT LISTENING TO THAT IS HE?! HE'S FIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! NOT TEN! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?!

*le gasp* OH THAT BITCH! SHE'S PLAYING THAT CARD?! LIKE ALEX?! SERIOUSLY?! HADN┬┐T HE JUST LEFT THE OACIFIERS, HUH?! OH MY GOD PLEASE LET DONNA KILL HER!

NO HE ISN'T JUST TIRED YOU IMBECILE! HE DOESN'T LIKE HER DAMNIT! DONNA!

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY DID IT?! OH MY GOD!

SHIT NICK I FRAKING LOVE YOU! HE IS A SUCK UP!

OH C'MON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT?! WHAT ABOUT DONNA?! SHE DIDN'T GET BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HARVEY! AND HARVEY DIDN'T GET TO END IT WITH THAT IDIOT THAT JUST LEFT WHILE A FREAKING FIVE YEARS OLD HAD LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!

I DEMAND CLOSURE! YOU'LL KEEP ME UP FOREVER ! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE MISSING FACTS!
PippaFrost chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
AWWWW MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT!
PippaFrost chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
You have no idea how many times i've read this story from the start... i love this
PippaFrost chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD YOU DAMN HUMAN BEING! WHAT ARE YOU- AN INCEPTION WRITER?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE?! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING AND WHAT ISN'T! OH MY GOD! IS THE WHOLE INCEPTION THING AGAIN! NOOOOO PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT ALL DID HAPPEN ! AND THAT THE DREAM WAS THE ONE WHERE MIKE WAS BIG? AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HARVEY ANYWAY?! UGH!
katesari chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Really really really really like this! Suits has only been airing here since a few months ago, and I know that sounds weird but I live in europe and sometimes it takes a while for a series to make it across the ocean that divides. And I've been loving the series since it started! And then earlier this week just when I needed it I found a suits fanfic and started reading and really liked it. And now I don't wanna stop! Really enjoyed this long long story and crayons for the associate as well! Bye
FireDraken chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
This chapter was the perfect ending to an amazing story! Thank you.
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
did the chapters get out of order because the last one he was six and now he is three again?
writingpenguin chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
I quite liked this chapter. To me, it was one of your most well-written ones. Good job! :)
fanficchica123 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Jesus that made me cry... I feel so sorry for the people who have to go through that... Great chapter though
QuestionMarkHeart chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Perfect ending to a beautiful journey. Thank you for the ride, it was absolute brilliance.