Reviews for Lessons In Parenting
FraryFreakObessed chapter 21 . 7/12
This broke my heart
simplevi chapter 25 . 7/4
i giggled to death. i squeled to death. i died from adorablesss overload, think im havinh diabetic too right now. at this point, i have no idea, harvey or mike im going to die for. coz you've made them sooo good! its been years since you last writing. are you busy? or having another acc? i really hope you'll continue this universe of suits. i'll be devoted as you lr reader. pleassseeee...im a junkie to your story!
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 6/8
I actually really like this chapter, and I'm hoping a later one will have more on what eventually happens with Lauren and Alex!
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 6/8
Seems a little odd that Jessica wouldn't insist on him getting some experience somewhere else first, like she did with Harvey, but I guess she's not immune to Mike's charm either! Especially as he's only nineteen. If he went somewhere else, who would look out for him?
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 6/8
Oh, that was heartbreaking.
katkls chapter 25 . 2/26
Loved this story! Thanks for writing it :)
Unknown Loner chapter 1 . 2/13
Hahaha suck it up, sucking his thumb! You joker!
BYoshi1993 chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Oh man. This was quite a chapter. I almost cried for Harvey! I couldn't imagine living life for two years then have it all ripped away. That would be.. something else.

As for Narnia Syndrome, I think it is real as I found a thread on Reddit where someone mentioned that they lived years in their head after being knocked out for a few minutes from getting hit on the head with a baseball bat.
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
so APTX4869 still doesnt simply vanish from the organism XD. i am so excited about the other chapters
Marie chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Love love love it its gonna be one of the fix I come back to
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
Amo esta serie no me canso de leerla ojala siguiera con mas avanturas mini mike eso seria super
Honor Reid chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
This was a great series! I loved kid!Mike and Harvey being a Dad. It was all so well written.

Thanks!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
This may be the best story I've ever read. Please please please continue this series!
Heiligenschein chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
I loved both fics, I read them within ~3 days.
It took me a while to get into it, because deaged Mike usually either weirds me out or makes me sad. And this was actually my fourth attempt at reading this :D, but I have to say it was worth it. You found a way to make it feel natural, when Mike crawled into Harvey's bed or cried for his daddy. Very adorable.
It was nice to see Harvey and Mike interact at different ages/ points in their lives. I think I enjoyed teenager!Mike the most.
Kudos to you!

I just noticed that you posted this chapter exactly 3 years ago :) Funny coincidence.
Hannah1412 chapter 25 . 1/30/2016