Reviews for Lessons In Parenting
Amo esta serie no me canso de leerla ojala siguiera con mas avanturas mini mike eso seria super
Honor Reid chapter 25 . 7/4
This was a great series! I loved kid!Mike and Harvey being a Dad. It was all so well written.

Thanks!
This may be the best story I've ever read. Please please please continue this series!
Heiligenschein chapter 25 . 3/23
I loved both fics, I read them within ~3 days.
It took me a while to get into it, because deaged Mike usually either weirds me out or makes me sad. And this was actually my fourth attempt at reading this :D, but I have to say it was worth it. You found a way to make it feel natural, when Mike crawled into Harvey's bed or cried for his daddy. Very adorable.
It was nice to see Harvey and Mike interact at different ages/ points in their lives. I think I enjoyed teenager!Mike the most.
Kudos to you!

I just noticed that you posted this chapter exactly 3 years ago :) Funny coincidence.
Hannah1412 chapter 25 . 1/30
Loved both stories
Nondescript chapter 21 . 1/18
I know you've stated that chapter 21 is one of your least favourite, but honestly the ending is actually one of my fave scenes in the whole story!
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
Such a precious story! Your imagination and writting is just pure gold!
HerDrakness chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Hi, I just spent a very happy few days reading my way through your mini-Mike fics and I just had to write and say how much I've enjoyed them. I was a teeny bit dispondent when I got to the end of Crayons and Mike was a grown-up again, and then I saw the link to this follow-up fic and got a massive smile on my face - it was brilliant! I'm now going to go read everything else you've ever written, lol! :-)
RBecca chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
What a story! This was seriously soooo great and fun to read. At first I thought the idea of a deaged mike would be weird but you totally changed my mind about that! I especially loved teenage Mike. It would cool if you did a series of one shots of when Mike was a teenager with him ages 12-19. I look forward to reading more of you fan fictions in the future. :)
nondescript chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Pretty sure this will be lost amongst the sea of comments from your admirers but it is only fair that I add to the list.

Came across this gem three days ago and I fell in love! I've read it and re-read it. I was initially apprehensive (the whole deaged Mike thing) but I'm so glad I took the chance! I absolutely LOVED it! My favourite chapters include the marine trip bus crash, the sparkler burn and the last paragraph of the Narnia syndrome chapter.

I also have to mention how much I've begun to love Nicholas. I would love to see more Unca Nick work ;-)

Thank you for turning me nocturnal for two nights in a row! It was worth every lost wink!

Best wishes for all future work :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
I'm so glad you wrote this story. I think I've read it at least 10 times (lol)...you are an amazing writer! Have you ever thought about doing a 3rd part to this series? It could be like the untold stories of Harvey and mike with new oneshots we haven't read yet...haha! Anyways, thanks again for writing something so incredible! You rock!
whythankyou chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
This was so perfect that I'm speechless :')
Loove all the chapter, adorable little Mikey and Harvey daddy! I couldn't get enough!
Thank you!
weemcg33 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Totally awesome! I've enjoyed every minute of reading this. Love adorable little Mike and doting, fatherly Harvey. I think you write them both so well, and also Donna and Nick.
you're a very talented writer, I love all your stories I've read so far, glad I have more to catch up on.
Also just wanted to add that I was very happy whenever you mentioned the Avengers, Iron Man or anything related to Marvel. That made me even happier! Awesome!
PippaFrost chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
OH MY GOD I'M JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CHAPTER AND I JUST CAN'T READ ANYMORE! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!

HOLY SHIT! SHE'S DEAD. sHE'S DEAD. DONNA'S GONNA KILL HER. SHE'S GOING TO FREAKING KILL HER. OH MY GOD. SHE'S DEAD. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY EXPLAINED DONNA ABOUT MIKE. SHIT SHE'S DEAD.

OH MY HE'S NOT LISTENING TO THAT IS HE?! HE'S FIVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! NOT TEN! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?!

*le gasp* OH THAT BITCH! SHE'S PLAYING THAT CARD?! LIKE ALEX?! SERIOUSLY?! HADN┬┐T HE JUST LEFT THE OACIFIERS, HUH?! OH MY GOD PLEASE LET DONNA KILL HER!

NO HE ISN'T JUST TIRED YOU IMBECILE! HE DOESN'T LIKE HER DAMNIT! DONNA!

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY DID IT?! OH MY GOD!

SHIT NICK I FRAKING LOVE YOU! HE IS A SUCK UP!

OH C'MON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT?! WHAT ABOUT DONNA?! SHE DIDN'T GET BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HARVEY! AND HARVEY DIDN'T GET TO END IT WITH THAT IDIOT THAT JUST LEFT WHILE A FREAKING FIVE YEARS OLD HAD LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!

I DEMAND CLOSURE! YOU'LL KEEP ME UP FOREVER ! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE MISSING FACTS!
PippaFrost chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
AWWWW MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT!