Reviews for Must Be Love
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/16
How sweeeeet! :)
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/2
That's cute, and kind of funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Stupid Jonathan! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!
bye13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awww this was so sweet. I think Clark was trying to talk about Lana's Kryptonite necklace. Other than there was no question in the show that Clark had a HUGE crush on Lana (he wouldn't have to wonder about it, but, may deny it since she was with Whitney), this had very good dialogue. I could imagine the actors in my head while reading it :)
Neil chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
"I have a crush on Lana Lang," Clark said slowly. "And I can tell because it hurts when I get near her and I kind of want to run away."
Nope Clark, that's called kryptonite XD
Poor oblivious Jonathan, so happy his kid is growing up on schedule despite being an alien... XD
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
...Oh wow. I just can't read this without thinking about a train wreck in slow motion...

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LOL. Oh man, I love this explanation!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Poor Clark! Lana was always a Human Kryptonite for him. Thank God he ended up with Lois!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I've wondered if that were the reason myself. lol Sha little Clark. XD
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I always suspected invisible kryptonite myself.

Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Good Story
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This does make a horrifying sort of sense...
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Lol I love this!

I love how there is such a big misunderstanding between them but they both don't know it, but we do! xD

This was a great story, well done!
raj chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
this made me laugh and it also explains a lot about clarks love life.
HighValour chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I always thought it was weird that Clarke would be attracted to somone who's mere pressence could literally kill him. Now I know why, damn you Jonathan.