Reviews for Grown
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 14h
Wow, "Old", "Aged", and "Grown" were amazing. They captured each character's personalities wonderfully!
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Haha. It completed the set. It saddens me to say but I didn't enjoy it. I am not really sure why though. Now I am getting angered at myself. I feel like in this one you were trying really hard to match this story to the other two. Which isn't always a bad thing, but the quality seemed to lack ever so slightly.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awee, lovely!
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I hate how most of the Batman/YJ stories never focus on Alfred. I mean, does no one care about how Alfred feels as Dick grows up, never really having the chance to be a kid?

Does no one ever wonder how ALFRED feels when the Dynamic Duo stumbles in from a long night of crime-fighting and the old butler is forced to treat their wounds?

GREAT JOB. I am so favoriting this. I would add that you are going in my favorite authors list, but I already added you a long time ago. :)
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
JOKER
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love your aged series, they're beautiful. This one was so heartwarming with alfred and his years and his small glimpse of father-son interaction
Blue'sDaydream chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh goodness. This is fabulous. The way it is written, right down to everything. I love this little series you have going. Keep up the great work!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Maybe at the end, Alfred didn't want to consider his age.

That's optional. Otherwise, great job! Will the team be next? Maybe they should see/hear Batman complaining about their attitude towards Robin - on accident, of course.

Anyway, I digress again. :-)

~Ani
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was just so beautifully written. Alfred really is something special and I think he gets overlooked too often, but you gave him his moment in this fic. I especially liked the begining: "Alfred wasn't there...and then he was" It's so profound.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love love love it!
Kaycee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really love this series!
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Man i missed these stories! I love this one, Alfred is so sweet! There's not enough fics about him... Great story! The ending was SOOOOOO sweet! I smiled when bruce was ranting about Dick being treated like a child, it's so like him! I can't wait for the team to figure it out! :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was great!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm looking forward to this becoming a story of discovery- as in, discovering that Robin is a boss beyond their comprehension. There were a few errors, but other than that, this is a promising start. I liked Alfred's view of Dick the best.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Throughout the whole story, all I kept thinking was "WOW, another fantastic piece (because I totally loved Old and Aged" but then the LAST LINE...That was probably my favorite line ever. It's true though..No one really thinks about Alfred other than being the english gentleman always there to sew up the battle wounds and bring cookies. I loved this. :)