Reviews for Grown
This makes me sad why?
time2read chapter 1 . 2/25
great stuff!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Wow, "Old", "Aged", and "Grown" were amazing. They captured each character's personalities wonderfully!
maranda111 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Haha. It completed the set. It saddens me to say but I didn't enjoy it. I am not really sure why though. Now I am getting angered at myself. I feel like in this one you were trying really hard to match this story to the other two. Which isn't always a bad thing, but the quality seemed to lack ever so slightly.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awee, lovely!
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I hate how most of the Batman/YJ stories never focus on Alfred. I mean, does no one care about how Alfred feels as Dick grows up, never really having the chance to be a kid?

Does no one ever wonder how ALFRED feels when the Dynamic Duo stumbles in from a long night of crime-fighting and the old butler is forced to treat their wounds?

GREAT JOB. I am so favoriting this. I would add that you are going in my favorite authors list, but I already added you a long time ago. :)
CyndaquilBabee chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
JOKER
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love your aged series, they're beautiful. This one was so heartwarming with alfred and his years and his small glimpse of father-son interaction
Blue'sDaydream chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh goodness. This is fabulous. The way it is written, right down to everything. I love this little series you have going. Keep up the great work!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Maybe at the end, Alfred didn't want to consider his age.

That's optional. Otherwise, great job! Will the team be next? Maybe they should see/hear Batman complaining about their attitude towards Robin - on accident, of course.

Anyway, I digress again. :-)

~Ani
Ms. Issues chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was just so beautifully written. Alfred really is something special and I think he gets overlooked too often, but you gave him his moment in this fic. I especially liked the begining: "Alfred wasn't there...and then he was" It's so profound.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love love love it!
Kaycee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really love this series!
DouglasIsCool chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Man i missed these stories! I love this one, Alfred is so sweet! There's not enough fics about him... Great story! The ending was SOOOOOO sweet! I smiled when bruce was ranting about Dick being treated like a child, it's so like him! I can't wait for the team to figure it out! :)
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 3/14/2012