Reviews for Storm
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You have a way with bringing emotions across; I could not only understand Tenten's inner-turmoil but it almost felt relatable to the point where I was experiencing it with her. I died when Neji left the first time. Lol! Good job. )
ailem2707 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Y pensar que Neji muriĆ³...
meepers369 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
:( this made me sadder given that Neji would die.
Stardust897 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Having already read 614 this made me cry. It's a beautiful oneshot, but knowing that one of them doesn't make it, made it so emotionally draining to read.
You're a wonderful writer and I'm just going to go and read all of your stuff now :)
taydev chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was really lovely. :)
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nice! I love it!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Such a maudlin piece... Well written, however. Believable, for sure. Thanks for sharing this!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is the best one shot I've read in a longtime. It was realistic and deep, and afectionate in a profound way convaying real emotion rather than superfishal fluff.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOLY SHEEP. This is by far the best NejiTen fanfiction I've read. You've literally made me cry, squeal for a good twenty minutes and stand in applause. You've captured Neji perfectly with his calm and mature composure and his certain childlike awkwardness. As for Tenten, I could really feel he tremors and fear she felt just by how you depicted her expressions, body language and the dialogue. I could feel the emotion leaping off the screen and although Tenten is a strong character you were able to show how she looks if she was vulnerable. Last point! I completely fell in love by how you showed Neji being there and caring for her especially in the midst of the 'storm'. I literally screamed when I read the part when Neji returned. *sigh* All in all, amazing work!
xSolitude's Shadowx chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hmm. It is similar to Stuck in the Clouds, but I like that. I like getting to see the glimpses of other squads, how they're all united in their belief in the Will of the Fire, but also in their fears of saying goodbye, of what will happen to each other and the Leaf. I found this oneshot particularly inspirational. Loved it. On to the next!

~xSolitude'sShadowx
OSYH chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Egad, I loved this! I've been obsessing over "the day before the war/the last meeting before they set off" NejiTenfics - so glad I found yours! :) I found it weird that Gai-sensei was there, but I haven't read the manga in a while, so maybe he left that island earlier? :P Just a minor thing. Other than that, a great fic! I loved how you handled Tenten's vulnerability. And the first time Neji left the apartment upset me, so I'm glad that you had him come back to show how concerned he was for her. :D
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Damn straight I enjoyed it. How can you write such fantastic one-shots?
supersaiyan916 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful story! While reading your story I can really see the pain and anguish that people going to war must go through!

Keep It Up! :)
HappyBlack179 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
wow...this is awesome sauce!
kikifan21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
totally, completely, and utterly ADORABLE! :) plz continue writing stories like this they're so cute!