Reviews for Habib
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
Rain chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Umm, did i miss something from chalter three? Because i thought Sherlock was leaving the room... And then suddenly in chalter 4 he's snogging her senseless? What the heck happened?
Avalanet chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Update! :)
MittknightDr chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
This is so awesome!

Fluffy and smutty, oh my! My favourite combo! ;P
Kat7CA chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
This was SO good. You are amazing at smut. I loved Sherlock's thoughts on Joan! THis was just wonderful! I think I'll go read your other stories now! ;)
ValaEnVash chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
god that was amazing. every woman wishes to be taken apart like that... often and repeatedly...
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I liked it. Very sweet.
WhyMoffatWhy chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
This is absolutely fantastic, incredibly well written to boot. My only concern is that I feel like I'm missing something with the jump from chapter three to chapter four. Is it meant to be a sudden time skip or did something get left out by accident in the uploading? It was just sort of sudden, one minute he's leaving, next they're making out with no mention of how they got from a to b. Felt off to me.
justthelittlethings chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
that was really pretty good I'm glad you shared with us
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
That was AAAAAAWESOME!
Thank youuuuuuuuu!
Sable Gloom chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
is there either a bit of chapter or a full chapter missing after this?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
That. Was adorable right towards the end. I don't know why but I made this wired motion with my feet when Sherlock said, "Tit for far darling." Probably doesn't say anything good about me that I found that rather hot. Don't usually read heterosexual anything but god if I said I didn't love this I'd be LYING.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great fic!
Stevie-Kai chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
-weeps on you- pleeeease write another one? Dx i prefer yaoi 99% of the time, but this has been such a pleasure to read and is my favorite femJohn fic and it was so amazing, so more would be just lovely w
RemusLapin chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Holy Smokes. Looking forward to a sequel and wooooow.