Reviews for Ultimate Spider Man Resurrection
Venator chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Is this supposed to be like a major cliffhanger? You haven't updated in two years, so I'm going wih that or you gave up on it. My Spidey Craze has gone active again, and now I'm in trouble. I need to go to sleep or eat brain food(chocolate/Fun Dip/pure sugar) to make it until tomorrow.
joronscott chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Please update this story. It's to awesome to be incomplete. Plus you gave an actual good answer as to how Osborn came back to life.
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Sooo confused... why did he cry at the end?

And if he wants the element of surprise, shouldn't he try a new uniform so people don't assume something is up?

And Sue Grimm? really? oh goodness haha! I've never heard that one before.

and who is Kate B.?

and why does your story say complete when it obviously was cut off way too soon to be done (I'd assume).

overall too many questions left unanswered for it to be complete...
Awesomekid120 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
LOVE IT! LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 3!
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love this idea of getting Peter back to life, even if I personally think he should just stay dead. I'm quite interested to see how this story progresses.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Spiderman is back!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Interesting idea on how to bring Peter back to life, as I always wonder why and how Osborn came back in the Ultimate Universe...maybe the same could hold hope for Peter. :D

Still, a nice update overall.

Plus, I now wonder what will happen when Peter learns of Miles Morales as his replacement. :(
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great start. I'd recommend longer chapters if you can. I look forward to your next update
XxCondorxX chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
very interesting idea, keep writing this story have potencial