Reviews for Ties that Bind
Mystery of the Night chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
Love it Love it Love it! It's been a while since I've read this I stopped at like chapter 21 I think...i know it's been a while but I hope you update soon
angelacullen1170 chapter 32 . 3/27/2013
I love this story. But. I can't help but remindyou that the gender of katniss's first child is a girl and she has katniss hair and peeta's eyes but I still like what you did there. Aiden is a great Name for a baby in a book like this. It has a familiar but foreign name like katniss or peeta witch are unusual name that nobody really uses. So you definitely got a good hunger games mind. Like some people try to write a hunger games story but can't really pin katniss to a point. Like me for example, I can not write in katniss's pov for the life of me but I can do a great Bella swan story coming from her pov and it sound like the author got her hands on my account. :P so what I'm saying is you got a great katniss mind and thank you for writing this story it was a thrill.
kikistimi chapter 32 . 2/1/2013
This really is a great amazing story, I love it!
Is this the end or will you update it?
Please update it, I just want to read more and more...
inu-rulz chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
noooooo! that cant be the end! please update soooooon! i wubs it sooo much!
hgaddict17 chapter 32 . 7/20/2012
Yeah I'm hi! It's mee! YOU NEED TO UP DATE NOW! WHEN IT FINALLY UPDATES IM SURE IT WILL BE AWESOME I EXPECT NOTHING LESS! I have waited almost two months! PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEE UPDATE! (btw love the story continue to write ) :)
liljennmartin chapter 32 . 7/11/2012
Amazing story...I totally love the way you develop the characters! I hoe you update soon :D
lifeistooshorttowaste chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
Hello! I love your story! you are an amazing author and writer!
If you want me to help get your story out there for others to read, you can ask at thgfanficlover . tumblr . com (no spaces!)
Please pass it on and please update soon!
*Also, this goes for anyone who might see this! if you want your story reviewed by me on my tumblr, just ask!
EdwardxLoverx3 chapter 32 . 6/16/2012
amazing chapter! can't wait for more! :)
Amyfan2004 chapter 32 . 6/3/2012
I loved this. Personally, I love thunder storms :) I really liked it when Peeta looked through all his art work of Katniss and how he thought of her, & how she's grown. I also really liked it when Katniss was holding their son in the closet, afraid. It reminded me that they are both still damaged and are still trying to get better, even though they are happy. This chapter was short, but very sweet. I did spot a few typo's, it happens. Nothing dramatic though. Thanks for updating!
MeganTheNinja3 chapter 32 . 6/3/2012
-bounces up and down repeatively- UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!3 33 -Runs around in circles- I will annoy you until you update x DDDDDD I absolutly love LOVE LOVE your story . I'm officaly obsessed now ((: Just as the story line is supposted to be not the mushy-gushy stuff Peeta and Katniss go through when they get back to District 12 (most of fanfiction does that crap) but THIS STORY IS FLIPPING EPIC !:OOOO I will love you forever if you update 33333 sorry Im very impaient!lol!ANYWHOOOOO, we will probably meet again my friend since I'm a ninja and now I will probably have to kill you now since you know my secret WMAHAHAHAHAHAHMWAHAHAHA 333 !WAIT then you won't be able to update ...neverminddd - laughs nervously and backs up slowley- ummm .. yeah so... I'll just-nervous laugh- see ya around...- turns round and runs ninja style..BTWWW you didn't see anything GOT IT? 3 Good cause next time we meet , this story better have a new chapter O.o .DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.
DayDreamer077 chapter 32 . 6/2/2012
Hm! That was lovely! Lol.
Husky2014 chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
They are too cute!
Trapped In Narnia chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
I would have thought it would be Peeta that lost it
liliana-beleren chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
Ah smut drought. I've been there before :)
mrssherrange chapter 32 . 6/1/2012