Reviews for A SOFT MOMENT
BittersweetBirdsong chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awww that was really sweet! The paragraph about how he imagines their tombstones separated was beautifully written and in character. I wish Hazel and Gus were given more time. But alas, their love was still just as meaningful. :)
I would also really appreciate it if you would take the time to read my Haugustus one-shot, Soothing Past Scars. Feedback would mean he world to me, as I am trying to improve my writing. :)

Thank-you for sharing your work.
l0nleyr0ads chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aw, I imagined her to have that exact reaction, its still a cute scene, but I feel like there could be more feelings and emotions, as he was going deeper into them, you know what I mean?
theredrobin chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I could have sworn I had already reviewed this. It's interesting to think if Hazel and Augustus did have this conversation. Did you see it happening after Amsterdam? Just curious.

Oh, and knowing what we do, this line hurt like hell: "And in this moment, I know that someday, somehow, she will say it."
finnickohdear chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So sweet. I love it. great job.
Reckless and Relentless chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That. Is. Adorable. John would be proud. I personally thought that you captured Augutus Waters to a T. Could be a bit more heavy on the descriptions though. Augutus loves to use descriptions.

Hazel you didn't capture so well. :/ Yes, it is true that is Augutus proposed for them to marry, she would decline, but not in this fashion.

Anyway, I loved it. Keep writing! DFTBA.
Cynthia Salander chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh, and she does say it at the end :'(

That's beautiful! Great job :)
SavannahCullen chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was so not okay. You made me cry. But that's the nature of this- emotions. Well done, very well done. DFTBA
Icy Dragon Flame chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh lord...WHY DID I READ THIS! I'M HAVING SAD FEELS AND HAPPY FEELS AND THEY'RE GONNA GET MARRIED AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! TTTTTT I LOVE YOU! DFTBA! Now I'm gonna go read more heart breaking fic...