Reviews for Darkness Bleeds Through
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love how you wrote the nightmare in the beginning. Very detailed and intense, I was imagining the scene in slow-motion and it felt epic. The rest of the story was good too, and I liked your elegant wording through the whole piece. Nice job :)
becgate chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Amazing! ! Loved every word! ! Wishing there was more! ! Awesome, awesome fic! ! !
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hehe, nice ending!
So... I'm not entirely sure what caused John's nightmares or if they're gone for good, now. The tremor is gone, that's good; but is Sherlock's reassurance that he can see for him (i.e. that he's got John's back and isn't judging him) enough to end the nightmares?
And is this in fact slash and not just a strong friendship?
I loved reading this, but not all of it seems to add up.
What did I miss?
- Dime
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Lovely so far. Are you going to continue it one day? I sincerely hope so! I loved the embarassed Mycroft towards the end. I felt with him very, very much. There is probably quite a lot of damage control he needs to take care of when being Sherlock's brother, poor dear... (-:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I really like this fic! I want it to go on for 50 more chapters. Why haven't you updated it in so long? Its really excellent.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved that scene at the end with the couple from S. Carolina. So Sherlock, so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Thanks for writing and posting. I especially enjoyed the reasoning Molly gave on why Sherlock left. It was very nicely thought out.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Again you abandoned your story?! Why? You're an amazing writer. Get it together and finish these!
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Fantastic writing. Your descriptions really bring the scenes , particularly the detail in the nightmare, really vivid. And I loved how John asked Sherlock to take his case. So much more endearing and in character to him just telling how he was feeling. Great stuff.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great story!
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
oh! This is lovely (if a little dark in the beginning) I do wish it would continue! :-) Mostly I'm shamelessly looking for Johnlock fluff/slash/smut... :-D I understand you don't really write that, so maybe not here, but your stories are fantastic! :-D
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You my friend are an excellent writer. I do so hope more of the well done tale will be somewhere down the line. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"Oh, thank GOD," Mycroft said, picking up mid-ring.

John jumped and nearly dropped his mobile. Pulling himself together, he took a deep breath. "Hello, Mycroft, it's, um, it's John Watson."

"Obviously. I have been waiting for this call." There was a note of censure in his voice that confused John, but he plunged ahead anyway.

"I'm looking for Sherlock. I know it's unlikely, but is he-"

Mycroft rattled off an address, and John fumbled for a pen. "Never mind, I'll send a car for you," Mycroft said. "Just please, please take him away. If I'd any desire to live with maudlin violin music as a background accompaniment to my every waking hour, I'd have moved in over a music studio."

Literally made me laugh out loud :) Brilliant story, please don't ever stop writing!
Puggle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Magnificent
Eggsb chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Another gorgeous one! John's fear and anxiety and frustration were so well drawn.
And now I am off to choose another of yours to read!
What a fun day you're giving me!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »