Reviews for Pi
Zgirl101 chapter 1 . 10/31
Hi! So, you've probably noticed how many stories of your I've been favoriting (is that that even a word?), and it's because when I find an author I really like, I go through all of their stories...and you've got a lot! Plus, I've been on a DC kick lately, so the more the merrier!

I just wanted to give you props, because literally, I'm supposed to be asleep right now, and your writing makes it very difficult to not burst out laughing and alert my parents to my sneaky Fanfiction reading. :D Aaand I didn't want to weird you out with all the favorites coming all at once. So yeah! That's about it. It's gonna take me a while to get through the rest, but right now, I really do need to sleep. Till tomorrow!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 4/29
This was AWESOME! XD I love it! Thanks for writing this!
apWing chapter 1 . 4/20
this was so funny, laughed harder than i should have!
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 2/10
I hate pie but I love pi day I'm weird
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Bad Batman!
Reader IM chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Who else took the pie and THAT. WAS. HILARIOUS !
MaddyR chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
so awesome. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Delightful piece! Love it! The Dynamic Duo working tgt seamlessly is always a joy to see xD And this: "The Baking club and Math club had joined forces and made a killing selling them all that day." - hahaha awesome mental image, i bet they made a lot of revenue for chairty too xD i'm sure Dick must have been cackling there at the fair as he and the rest of his mathlete friends counted the money xD
LadyOfTheBlueCourts chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
More pie please
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
XD Oh you bats... Crazy pie stealers! XDXD Loved it!
LittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I just about died laughing reading this. awesome job writing this!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I love crack :,D
I've never heard of Pi Day... I'll have to keep that in mind for next year!
Keep up the HILARIOUS work!
batgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
GASP! PI DAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! hehe!
i never made that connection before! all shall bestow pie onto me! MWA HA HA HA!

...maybe i SHOULD look into therapy...
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 10/22/2013