Reviews for 3rd Generation Justice
ReignOfTheMighty chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Sounds interesting!
Super man sucks chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Its ok for you to discontinue a story but please think this through. And make sure your next story is something you want to write. I loved this story but I'm trying to be mature so please just write a wonderful new story.
Water Breather chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Hey that's alright. I promise I don't hate you. If it's become a chore to write, well, we all hate chores. Don't worry about it. I write for fun and if it's not fun to write then there's no point in it (That's kinda why I get mad in English class, useless papers :P). I hope you'll continue writing and always remember to have fun with it. :)

~WB

PS. Remember smiles help a lot. They may not get you out of a deep ditch but... Try this pretend to be your favorite superhero, Now pretend to be your favorite villan. Act out a play between the two with you being the only actor(actress). That would be super funny. :)
Super man sucks chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter this is awesome I hope there plans turn out horribly but hilariously wrong it was a really good chapter
Sobiha326 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
love so far. i'm guessing the pairings are Isa x Jayden and Abbi x Rady. please update soon.
Water Breather chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I can't wait. Oh my golly giants. holy happiness Batman. Wow

I love this story. You're doing amazing :)

Superman sucks chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I really liked the double meaning to hot and thanks for explaining Isa's past I'm happy she didn't get kicked off the team. Could you maybe do chapter going more into their everyday routines and more into the teams personalities. Loved this chapter update soon pweasssse :D
Water Breather chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Amazing. I love this fic. Good job :)
Water Breather chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Nice, Nice. Just Keep On Writing. PLEASE

Irenerb chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Love it
Super man sucks chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I love how your making her story like Artemis' but I'm a little confused with who's who and I also liked the riddles they made me laugh nice chapter please update soon
Water Breather chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Hey this is pretty cool so far. Keep up the good work
Superman sucks chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Omg I can't wait for the first mission and this story is really good
Lillianna Rider chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
intresting not sure yet but intresting
cheergeeek101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is very creative idea for a story. There a lot of characters and there's plenty of potential for many storylines and intertwining plots. I look forward to reading what you do with the story. :o)